"His new James."

Wanted to let y'all know, this is from Rhodey's POV, sort of, so just a heads up.

_________________________________

Rhodey was always his best friend.

It was always, Rhodey and Tony.

Rhodey puts up with Tony.

Tony puts up with Rhodey.

That's just the way the world works.

Well, their world, per se.

And it was perfect!

Rhodey was always there for Tony.

And Tony was always there for him!

Tony needed someone to help him dye the swimming pool at MIT red to make it seem like someone bled to death, he called Rhodey.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Hey, Rhodey, honey bear, Rhodey! James! Jameson! Sire!"

"What, Tones?" Rhodey scoffed as he faced his best friend while they were in their dorm together, him working on his rocket science while the genius was currently mixing some chemicals that most definitely don't look like they belong together.

"Ya know, I was thinking."

"Oh, no." Rhodey sighed.

"Oh, can it, Rhodes." Tony threw a piece of paper at him with a scoff.

"I was thinking, we should go out and pull a prank on the school." He smirked.

"Like what?"

"Uh, we can glue the Principles furniture to the ceiling." Tony hummed.

"Seen it in every teenage movie that has you as a student." Rhodey waved off, looking bored at the suggestion.

"We can get some mannequins and have them taped to the ceiling in inappropriate positions."

"Oh, keep the mannequins, but change it up." Rhodey hummed.

"We can put some in the pools then dye the water red to make it seem like some people died." Tony perked up.

"Tony." Rhodey gave him a look.

"You can't say that out loud."

"Why not? Too risky to do, especially in this age?" Tony pondered.

"No, cause people can be recording you and can trace it back to ya." Rhodey smirked as he nudged him then got up and started to get his shoes on.

"Let's go get some dye."

"On it!" Tony perked up then frantically started to get his shoes on.

"Tony, your other shoe." Rhodey sighed as he kicked it over to the teen when he couldn't find his left shoe.

"I lost my shoe." Tony frowned then perked up when he saw the man had it.

"Oh, thanks honey bear." He smiled then walked over and put it on.

"Please, Rhodey, I'm not a child." Tony hit him when the man was helping him put his coat on.

"Alright, fine." Rhodey shrugged then walked out with a hum while the billionaire gaped.

"Wait! Rhodey! Honey bear!" Tony whined as he grabbed his phone then sprinted after him in a frenzy.
*********************************************
When they got to the store, Tony started looking around for the ingredients for their mayhem while Rhodey was looking for any other people from their school so he could bribe them not to snitch on them.