kinks

Bucky walked into the kitchen and smirked when he saw the man he was looking for. He saw him washing dishes and he hummed as he walked next to him and started to dry the ones he finished, "hey doll." He smiled.

Tony jumped from the man being right next to him, causing him to hit the soldier playfully in the arm, "oh you big bully. You scared me." He joked.

Bucky chuckled then started to stack some plates on top of one another, "I gotta question for ya love."

Tony blushed slightly as he continued to wash the dishes, not wanting to look at the Veteran because he didn't want the man to see him blushing, "yeah? What is it?"

"Because I'm new to this world." Bucky gestured to their kitchen that had a lot of technologically based items that he still didn't understand. "I haven't really gotten much time to get back in the game, due to being with HYDRA and Civil War and all." He shrugged. "So I was wonderin' somethin' love." He placed a plate down on top of the others then leaned in the corner of the kitchen as he looked at the billionaire with a smirk, "what's new with the kinks of this world."

Tony dropped the plate he was cleaning and shot his head to the soldier, "what!?" He choked out.

Bucky stopped the smirk the minute the man looked at him and instantly mocked confusion, "what? I haven't had much time to get back out there, like I said, so I just wanted to know what kinda kinks still are out there and ones that aren't too hot anymore."

Tony looked to the sink then started to feel around for the plate that he just cleaned. Once he got it back in his hands, he cleaned it again as he coughed, "well... uh... that's kinda... it's just... it varies... people now are... it could..." Tony hated that he was stuttering because Tony Stark does not stutter! It was a known fact and he hated that this man could always make him nervous and jittery.

Bucky got a smug smirk on his face when he saw how flustered the billionaire became from the unexpected question, "am I ever gonna hear the ends of those sentences sweetheart?"

Tony gulped then shook his head to snap out of whatever little spell the soldier put on him for previously acting like that, "the thing is, that kinda stuff varies from person to person. So... tell me yours then I can say if they're still good." He hummed as he went back to washing dishes.

Bucky didn't suppress the shock on his face from the question because he clearly wasn't expecting it to cone out of the man's mouth but then he got over it and hummed as well. "Varies for me too. We talkin' in the bedroom, in the livin' room, in the kitchen, in a public place?"

Tony almost cut himself on the knife he was washing when he heard the man talk, making him weak and very horny. "Whatever you want to start with." He muttered, not wanting to sound like his words had any affect on him at all.

"Alright then. Public place." Bucky sat up on the counter and leaned back into the cabinets in the corner of the kitchen, "a person who lets me tease 'em while we're sitting next to each other at a restaurant. Someone who will end up beggin' for me to take them then and there no matter where we are because of much they want me - need me. Someone who will let me touch 'em underneath the table or while we dance close to each other." He stopped to think if that was all then gave a firm head nod when it was. "In the common areas on the other hand, they're still obedient but they let me take them anywhere and everywhere in the room so the next day only we will know what we did." He gave the billionaire a predatorial look  at his words. "In the bedroom, they dress up for me - those outfits that were very different in my time." He hummed as he licked his lips at the engineer, imagining what the man would look like wearing one of them for him as he's sprawled out on his bed just ready for the taking. "Someone who says 'yes sir' and 'no sir' or 'yes Sarge' and 'no Sarge.' Someone who's submissive... that's the word, right?" Tony gulped as he nodded his head slowly to answer the question, wanting the soldier to take him right now - here and now. "Someone who's submissive but can still sometimes be dominant at just the perfect moment or just the right time." Bucky practically purred when he started to think about what the billionaire would be like for him. "Someone who lets me tie them up and tease them with toys and vibrators. Someone who likes their hair being pulled." Bucky smirked when he saw the engineer fidget around and switch from feet to feet. He hopped off the counter than walked behind the man, "someone who likes dominance and will let me eat them out till their legs are shakin' as they claim they can't cum for me no more but they always do." He whispered in his ear and smirked when the man shuddered. Bucky pressed his body right up against the geniuses while he took his hips in his hands and held him still, leaning down to his neck slowly, "and someone who likes army men." He bucked his hips lightly against the billionaire and hummed when he heard the man gasp then moan. Bucky moved the engineer to the island in the room then sat down on the chair. He hummed as he turned the man around to face him then made the billionaire sit on his leg while he held his hip with his real hand. "Oh and I just can't forget!" He planted his foot on the ground then started to bounce his leg up and down lightly as he grinned at the billionaire, "thigh riding... isn't that right baby doll?" Tony gasped then moaned as he shot a hand to the soldiers bicep while his other hand held his other leg to balance himself from the unexpected movement. He moved around on his leg so he got the best position then held both his legs while he moaned and started to bounce as well, nodding his head to the Veterans question. Bucky purred, still bouncing his leg as he watched the billionaire ride him. "And what was the other one ya like doll?... my metal arm?" He mocked confusion like he didn't already know the answer. Tony continued to ride his thigh as he nodded his head frantically, moaning and gasping from the sensations. Bucky hummed, "and ya like when I call ya these names, don't ya kitten?" Tony nodded his head again, moaning as he kept riding his thigh. Bucky just watched the billionaire, biting his lip slowly as he eyed him carefully, "oh darlin'... the things I could do to you... just from my metal fingers alone." He purred. Tony moaned, moving closer to the soldier while he continued to ride his thigh. He wrapped his arms around his neck as he gripped his hair then moaned, nodding his head to his words. Bucky tossed his head to the side lightly as he carried on looking at him, "ya like when I order you around sugar?" Tony nodded his head then moaned when the soldier bounced his leg some more. "What shall I do first to you sweetie?... pound into you from behind, maybe from the front as I watch your face try to comprehend all the pleasure it's feeling when I give it to you rough." He growled, making the billionaire moan. "Or maybe I should watch you riding me seein' as how much ya love ridin' my thigh already." He hummed.