sugar Daddy! 2

"How's it going with you and Bucky?" Pepper looked at her best friend curiously. 

"Oh, it's going perfect actually." Tony smiled as he was walking with her and actually heading to his other job now.

"I make him laugh, we talk for a bit, sometimes we have sex, and he also gives me lots of money." He hummed.

"Tones, the way you talk about him, you're practically in love with him." Pepper scoffed as she gave him a look.

"Wh-I am not!" Tony gaped at the accusation.

"Oh yes you are, you're completely smitten." Pepper nudged him with a smirk.

"Every time you come back from meeting with him, you're glowing."

"Probably cause we had sex." Tony scoffed.

"No!"

"The other day, you came home and I asked what had happened between you two and you literally said you guys met up at a hotel then watched movies and joked around with one another, no sex and nothing sexy about calling room service and getting tons of food sent to your room." Pepper countered and finished with a look.

"Well, we... oh, shut up!" Tony waved her off then walked in and started to do his job which was actually somewhat similar to what he did before when he was still a billionaire.

"Ready to work?" Pepper hummed.

"Goody for me." Tony scoffed then started to work and actually quite liked it better than his old job as it was more hands on than before where that was just desk work, now he mainly fixes mechanics and stuff in the building which was quite fun.
************************************************
"Alright, I gotta go pick up Morgan from pre-K so see ya later." Tony took off his suit then hung it up just to head out.

"You meeting up with Bucky today at all?"

"Oh, no, he's busy with work and I got today with Morgan to spend cause I promised her."

"Oh, that's so cute." Pepper smiled as she loved that little girl so much.

"You ever gonna tell him that you have a kid?" She looked at her best friend curiously.

"Maybe, I don't know." Tony pondered.

"I'm just scared he's gonna break it off." He sighed.

"Cause you love him, right?"

"Shut up." Tony swatted at her.

"How many dates, or whatever you people call them, have you guys had?" Pepper looked at him curiously as the man was getting his normal clothes on now.

"Uh, around 3." Tony shrugged.

"Oh you so love him." Pepper scoffed.

"No I don't." Tony hit her.

"When I brought up the dates, you did nothing but smile." She scoffed.

"He's just sweet."

"Yeah, course you think so. You're in love." She teased with a smirk then laughed when she got a rag thrown at her.

"I'm leaving to go be with my daughter." Tony stuck his tongue out at her then grabbed his coat and headed out.

He got in his car then drove to his daughters school just to smile at her and pick her up when she ran over to him.

"Daddy!" Morgan beamed then hugged him tightly.

"Hey there nencito. You do good in school today?"