The Proposal 2

"So, these are the questions that INS is gonna ask us." Bucky informed as he was going over the packet.

"Now, the good news is I know everything about you, but the bad news is that you have four days to learn this about me." He turned to the man.

"So, you should... probably get studying." He sighed when the billionaire took it out of his hands.

"You know all the answers to these questions about me?" Tony scoffed once he looked over the packet.

"Scary, isn't it?"

"A little bit."

"What am I allergic to?" Tony cocked a brow.

"Strawberries. And the full spectrum of human emotion."

"Oh, that's... that was funny." Tony mocked.

"Mhmm." 

"Oh, here's a good one. Do I have any scars?" 

"I'm pretty sure that you have a tattoo." Bucky turned to him. 

"Oh, you're pretty sure?" Tony turned to him. 

"I'm pretty sure." Bucky affirmed. "Two years ago, your dermatologist called and asked about a Q-switched laser. I, of course, Googled a Q-switched laser and found that they in fact do remove tattoos. But you canceled your appointment." 

"So, what is it?" He tossed his head to the side in curiosity. "Tribal ink? Japanese calligraphy? Barbed wire?" He whispered in secrecy and slightly teased him. 

"You know, it's exciting for me to experience you like this." Tony smirked. 

"Thank you." Bucky smiled back. "You're gonna have to tell me where it is, though." 

"No, I'm not." 

"They're gonna ask." 

"We're done with that question. We're done with that question." Tony affirmed as he flipped through the packet. 

"On to another question. Lemme see, lemme see." He hummed. 

"Oh, here's one. Whose place do we stay at, yours or mine? That's easy. Mine." 

"And why wouldn't we stay at mine?" Bucky leaned over in curiosity. 

"Because I am Tony Stark. Billionaire and owner of Stark Enterprises. I live in a mansion. And you probably live at some squalid little studio apartment with stacks of yellowed Penguin Classics." He shrugged. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts. We are beginning our descent to Indiana." 

"Indiana. Seriously? You just had to have been born in Indiana?" 

"Yes, Anthony. Because we all know we get to choose where we were born." Bucky sighed as he rested in his chair and leaned his head back. 

"If I had known I was marrying someone with this much attitude, I would have made some more deals with my wonderful fiance." He mocked. 

"I am wonderful. You could do better. I'm trying here." Tony shrugged. 

"I'm asleep." 

"What the hell do people do in Indiana?" Tony scoffed. 

"Ugh!" Bucky groaned and shoved his face in his neck pillow to hopefully drown out the billionaire's complaints. 

Once they started descending to the ground, Bucky looked outside and suddenly remembered what his family was like, "alright. Here we go." He muttered. 

"Ooh! There he is!" 

"Jamie!" 

Bucky scoffed once he heard them as he waved at his mom and aunt, "hi."