"what did I do?"

So, of course, Tony can't sleep. Which of course means he needs to get out of bed just to go downstairs and get something to eat and/or drink that will help him go to sleep.

The billionaire was walking in the kitchen, getting something to help him go to sleep when he heard someones door open. He whipped his head around to see a girl walking out a room, making him very confused about who the girl was and whose room it was.

"Call me?" The girl looked back at the person inside the room, making Tony curious too.

The person chuckled, "absolutely."

Tony heard the recognizable voice and his stomach clenched while his heart tightened, his throat feeling like it was completely dry even though he just drank some water.

The girl beamed then waved at the person, giggling as she walked out.

The person walked to the door and leaned against it, "absolutely not." He rolled his eyes as he continued looking down the hallway where the girl just walked down, "whatcha doin' up so late?" Tony wanted to laugh at his comment, make a joke about it but he just felt like he couldn't talk - like he couldn't even breath near this man right now. He made a face, not knowing who the man was talking to which was why he looked around for some other random girl in the room that he didn't know about. The man laughed and turned to face Tony, "I'm talkin' to you doll." He stated with a slight laugh. Tony was still looking around the room, not knowing that the man was looking at him or talking to him. "I asked ya a question doll, whatcha doin' up so late?" The man scoffed. He groaned then hit the wall lightly to get the billionaires attention, "I'm askin' you a question Tony."

The engineer whipped his head around to face the man, with somewhat wide eyes, "me?" He pointed a finger to himself, looking at the man with furrowed brows as well.

The man laughed, nodding his head lightly, "yeah, nobody else in here... at least not that I know of." The man looked around the room like he was looking at it for the first time in a while.

Tony snorted, rolling his eyes and waving off the man, "shut up asshole." He chuckled then went back to the refrigerator to get something to eat.

The man laughed again then looked at the brunette with a confused gaze, "whatcha doin' up so late doll?"

Tony groaned, getting some water as he gave the man a look, "sorry mom, I didn't know I had a scheduled bedtime." He quipped.

The man scoffed, "I'm askin' why you're up, I ain't tellin' ya to go to bed or anythin' like that. I ain't Cap doll, trust me."

Tony rolled his eyes dramatically then looked at the man quizzically, "I have a question for you." The man gave him a soft smile then nodded his head encouragingly, telling the billionaire to carry on. "How come you talk to people like that while Steve doesn't?" Tony wiggled a finger at the man.

"Didn't know we had to talk the same." The man replied dryly.

Tony rolled his eyes again, "whatever Barnes, never mind." He waved him off then turned around to get some more water before he went to bed.

Bucky made a noise, not liking it when the billionaire calls him by his last name or understanding what he did to deserve it. "What I do Tony?" He pushed away from where he was leaning and moved to the island in the kitchen. "What's wrong Tony?" He tilted his head at the man, looking at him somewhat worriedly and somewhat pleadingly.

Tony turned around to face the soldier and gave him a confused look, "what do you mean?"

"You never call me by my last name unless I pissed you off or upset you." Bucky explained. "What I do?"