can't sleep

"I miss you too my love but I'll be back shortly, I promise." Bucky assured the billionaire as he was talking to him on the phone due to him being called out on a mission as the genius stayed home.

"Okay nencito." Tony sighed as he was making circles on their comforter in their home, all alone in their bed and pouting while his eyes definitely had bags under them because he can't sleep without the soldier and it's been close to a week now without him so he really needs sleep. Sure, sleep deprivation makes him knock out but then he always wakes up with nightmares or a chill so he goes for his husband but the soldier isn't there which makes him stay up the rest of the night and day. A vicious cycle but he'll wait for the man, no matter what.

"I miss you Angel." Bucky also couldn't sleep without the billionaire which was probably why the mission was taking so long, because he's so tired that he can't catch up to anybody. Like his husband, he too is going through a vicious cycle of sleep deprivation that can only be cured if he had his husband but the mission should be over shortly... hopefully. "Ya have my dog tags on ya kitten?" He hummed.

"I always have them on amore mio." Tony giggled.

"Alright, hang on baby doll." Bucky cooed, ended the call, just to FaceTime the man then smile when he saw his husband. "Hi Angel." He smiled lovingly at the billionaire.

"Hi James." Tony smiled back.

Tony only calls him by his first name when the soldier is on missions as to not give away their cover as a lot of people are named 'James' but not a lot of people are named 'Bucky' except for Captain America's best friend so, yeah...

Bucky loved it when the billionaire called him by his first name so the only reason he liked going on missions is because the man calls him that, so sweetly and softly and lovingly that he can't help but love the man even more.

"I love you Angel." Bucky smiled dreamily at the man on the screen.

"I love you amore mio." Tony giggled as he blushed from the soldiers words and shook around lightly.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" Bucky looked at the mechanic curiously on the screen now that he saw him, he noticed the recognizable sweatshirt.

"Yeah." Tony preened as he nodded along.

"You're beautiful kitten." Bucky smiled at him.

"Thank you mencito." Tony smiled shyly at him then lifted it up slightly to rub his belly just to blush from the soldiers reaction.

"Hmm, you're beautiful my love. How's my baby, kitten?" Bucky looked at him fondly as he saw the mechanics growing belly once the man lifted up the sweatshirt so he could see his child and it made him smile from the sight.

"She's fine. She started kicking too." Tony informed the soldier while the soldier whined.

"Aww! And I missed it!" Bucky groaned as he was going to kill his best friend for making him miss his daughters life practically.

"She'll kick again for you amore mio. Don't worry nencito." Tony assured as he was gently rubbing his 8 month growing belly. "Besides, you were there when she first did it." He reasoned.

"I know but because of these stupid missions, I'm gonna kill Stevie!" Bucky snapped as he was about to head out to commit the crime but was stopped by his husbands calming voice.

"No James, you're not going to kill him." Tony spoke calmly to the soldier as he gave him a look. "Besides, how do you think our daughter would feel if she doesn't have her favorite Uncle spoiling her?" He smirked at the soldier who scoffed but sat down and nodded along.