Happy New Year!!

"You should kiss him on New Years." Steve suggested as he nudged the man's arm lightly.

"Ha!" Bucky mocked a laugh. "No way, he wouldn't want to." He sighed.

"Oh please. He practically drools whenever you walk into the room." Clint smirked as he jumped on the shoulders back lightly then patted his shoulders.

Bucky made a face while Steve laughed and nodded his head.

"He does not." Bucky scoffed.

"Ya know what... let me handle this... I got this." Clint hummed as he got an idea.

"No!" The two shouted at him as all the others looked at the three weirdly.

"You are not." Bucky growled.

"Clint, while I do want him to get with him, I don't like the idea of you handling it." Steve grumbled.

"I am completely insulted!" Clint huffed.

"Good." Tony scoffed as he patted the archers arm.

The two laughed while the man grumbled.

"Hey Tony." Clint perked up as he saw the man going to get something to drink. "I wanna ask you something."

Tony waited patiently then gave him a look when nothing happened, "you gonna tell me or do I have to ask you something first to get it out of you?"

The super soldiers laughed while the arched glared.

"Will you wait." Clint huffed then held up a finger for the man.

Tony rose a brow and went to say something when the coffee finished so he poured it into his cup.

Clint hummed then walked over to the billionaire and took his wrist, "I can't ask you in front of them, they're immature." He waved them off as he started to walk to the entryway.

"Compared to you?" Tony deadpanned which made the two laugh again.

"Tony." Clint groaned as he continued to walk with the billionaire to head downstairs.

"Well now I'm scared." Bucky gulped.
************************************************
During the New Years Party that Tony threw for not only the team but anybody else that wanted to come, he was of course, fashionably late.

Scott gaped then started to hit at Sam and Steve to get their attention.

"What do you want Tic-Tac?" Sam groaned as he looked at the man. "What is wrong with you?" He rose a brow and looked at what he was looking at then gaped as well.

"Scott, I'm talking to someone, can't it wait?" Steve groaned as he looked at the man and glanced in the direction of where he was looking but shot his head to the door in disbelief. He gaped as well then whipped around and tapped his best friends shoulder frantically.

"Steven. What?" Bucky glared at the blonde then took a sip of his drink.

Steve took the man's face then made him look at the door because he was speechless from the sight.

Bucky was about to swat the blondes hand away but he choked on his drink then when he got over the shock and swallowed, he felt like his throat had gone dry even though he literally just took a drink.

Clint smirked as he walked in with the billionaire, "I told you." He leaned towards the engineer.

Tony not only felt stupid but he also felt like a girl dressing up for her boyfriend or something. "I don't care, I look stupid." He growled.