party! 2

Tony was with Rhodey and surprisingly, Clint Barton. They all went to the mall and were looking for suits. Well, technically Tony was looking for suits, the other two came along because he dragged Rhodey with him and Clint just tagged along for some unknown reason. 

"Why did you come again Barton?" Tony was skimming through a rack of suits, trying to find ones that he liked. 

The archer scoffed, "geez, feelin' the love Tony." He teased. 

The billionaire chuckled then waved him off. "I have a question for you honey bear." 

Rhodey rolled his eyes fondly at the nickname then turned his attention to the man, "what do you want Tones?" 

The genius smirked at him then went back to skimming through the suits, "what do you think Pepper's gonna say if I spend even more money here?" 

The Colonel laughed, shaking his head lightly, "she'll kill ya Tones." 

"Exactly, and then you won't be able to see Buchanan!" Clint teased. 

Bucky gasped when he heard this, becoming hopeful as he continued to watch them and listen in on their conversation. 

Tony scoffed, slapping the man in the arm playfully, "what makes you think I want to meet him?" 

"Oh please!" Rhodey scoffed. 

"You practically drooled at the sight of him when you peeked your head out from the meeting when you saw him walking behind Pepper and alongside Steve." Clint scoffed. 

Bucky smirked, feeling proud at the thought of getting the Tony Stark to drool at the sight of him, and he wasn't even trying to get his attention... just imagine what could happen if he does actually wear something nice to the party. 

Tony laughed, "I never said that he wasn't good looking now did I?" The two rolled their eyes then made faces like he was right. "Exactly. But if he comes, he comes. Not my business." Tony shrugged his shoulders looking bored at the topic. 

"If it's not your business, then tell me something Tones." Rhodey stalked over to his best friend, hanging his arm over the billionaires shoulders as he face him, a smirk on his face, "why are we out here helping you buy some more suits when you have dozens of suits back at the facility?" 

Tony scoffed, shoving the man's arm off as he went back to looking at another suit that he liked, "as I said before, Pepper told me to get a suit for a meeting tomorrow and even I know not to argue with her so I'm getting a suit." 

Bucky furrowed his brows, not understanding how the woman was so scary because he had a lovely chat with her at the facility but he also somewhat saddened as he listened to Tony's heartbeat - hearing it stay perfectly in rhythm which indicates that he wasn't lying. 

"Okay, you got me there." Rhodey waved it off. 

Clint picked up a suit and showed it to Tony, "how about this one?" 

Tony laughed when he looked at it, shaking his head as he continued to laugh, "no Clint. That's not something Pepper probably has in mind for me wearing during a meeting." He took it out of the archer's hands and examined it closely, "it is nice though. How do you think-" 

"If you ask us how we think Buchanan would look in that, then so help me God Stark." Rhodey groaned. 

Bucky gaped then smirked proudly, not knowing that the billionaire talked about him this much which made him smug. 

Tony laughed at the comment, turning to face his best friend with a smirk on his face, "that's not what I was going to ask honey bear." He teased.