tangled 6

Somehow, it was a bright and sunny the next day but that wasn't how Bucky was feeling, he was pacing around in his little cell in worry of what was possibly happening to Tony right now. He then walked over to the bars in his cell that was basically his little window and looked out into the sky worriedly.

The door suddenly opened and Bucky turned his head to face the guard with a breath.

"Let's get this over with, Barnes." The main guard, again, probably a General or some higher ranking than the others, said to him.

"Where are we going?" Bucky eyed them carefully as he was still somewhat holding onto the bars that was his window. The guard just stood tall and motionless, looking at him sternly as well. Bucky suddenly got the message and he swallowed thickly slightly, "oh." He brought a hand up to his neck at that dawning information.
***********************************************
"There. It never happened." Obadiah hummed as he finally got his son out of those clothes from his day out the previous day with the thief. "Now," he picked up the clothes then tossed them over his shoulder and headed for the door, "wash up for dinner. I'm making hazelnut soup." He sang, in hopes of getting the brunette excited and not moping anymore. Tony was sitting on the edge of his bed now, slumped over as he was looking down at his hands that were resting in his lap with sadly. "I really did try, Tony." Obadiah sighed as he saw the teen. "I tried to warn you what was out there." He reasoned. "The world is dark and selfish and cruel." He huffed. "If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine, it destroys it." He emphasized as he reached his hands up to the curtains that made up the teens door just to shut it and walk off to go burn the clothes.

Tony looked up at where his father previously was then opened up his hand and he took out the small, little banner he got at the village with James that had a star on it.

Dum-E beeped sadly as he reached his claw out to tug at his pant leg then nestled close to him to show any sign of comfort while he beeped melancholily.

Tony gave him a weak yet very small smile at then then looked back down at his hands at the little banner. He then fell back on his bed as he closed his eyes and held the banner close to his chest. He let out small and heavy sigh as he opened his eyes just to look up at his ceiling then lift up the banner again as he looked between the banner in his hands and the ceiling that had stars littered across from him painting in his room - him being trapped inside the tower his whole life really gave him time to get much better at painting so he painted practically everywhere... well, everywhere he could reach and was able to go near. He sat up slowly as something dawned on him when he suddenly saw the flower everywhere up on the ceiling in his room.

It was then that the brunette shot up from his spot on the bed and he had an epiphany as memories started to flood in - one where he was looking up at two people then he put the pieces together and he recognized them from the mosaic he saw in the village and then he heard that little girls voice again, "it's for the lost prince." He also remembered him putting on the crown and he gasped at the realization, falling back into his dresser with a groan at the realization.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
Bucky was being walked down the prison hall with two guards holding his arms to keep him in place as he was just thinking over everything that had happened from the night before.

He turned his head slightly then saw the man, his 'friend' that he always looted with then became confused. Bucky leaned over then shoved one guard away from him while he knocked his head against the other one, making both of them fall to the ground, as he jumped up to bring his arms around in front of him and rush over to the man in the cell. He grabbed his shirt and slammed his head against the bars while he sneered at him, "how did you know about him?" He glared. "Tell me, now!" He ordered.