party! 5

Bucky sighed then knocked on the door timidly, "Tony?" He asked hesitantly.

The billionaire was about to throw something at the door when he heard who it was, making him gasp then clench his jaw. "Tell him to go away."

"Sergeant Barnes, Mr. Stark has informed me to tell you to go away." FRIDAY spoke calmly to the man.

Bucky jumped slightly from the unexpected voice then slumped from her words, "tell him I never did any of that to piss Steve off... I never did any of it for some kind of joke on him... it was never even a thought in my mind... I just wanted to meet him for so long because Steve wouldn't let us for some damn reason and no matter how much I begged and pleaded with him to let me even just see him, Steve would just shut me down. I liked him when I heard how he talked to Steve though because never in my life have I ever heard anybody speak that way to him and I loved every second of it. The only person that never lets Steve get away with anything, the only person that never lets Steve order him around, and the only person that never lets Steve yell at him is me. When I heard Tony sass him, I instantly knew that him and I would get along because he won't let that dipshit get away anything either. When I heard all those comments about him and I together because he was teasing Steve, I loved him. He sure knows how to intrigue someone with his words, I'll admit that because the minute I heard him tease Steve about us, I was hooked. And when I met him." Bucky whistled with a smile on his face as he remembered how he felt when he met him for the first time. "When I first saw his smile, looked him in the eyes, and heard him talk in person - face to face... I was screwed because I fell in love with him completely." He laughed lightly, "never would I have thought that I would fall under the same trap that every other person falls under with me but I did... that damn smile... that damn voice... and just him in general... he made it impossible for me to not fall in love with him immediately." Bucky then looked at the door with so much sadness in his eyes, "I love him and he won't even talk to me.... and I finally got the chance to meet him." He whined, looking at the door like a lost puppy. "I love him and he won't even acknowledge the fact that we talked, that we met at the party." He slumped his shoulders and pouted, letting out another small whine as he continued to look at the door with so much sadness. "I fell in love with him... I finally got the damn chance to meet him and now he expects to not want to spend every second with him... to make me think about him all the time because he refuses to talk to me... he has me completely whipped because I can't go once second without thinking about him and whether or not he's thinking about me too... hoping that he is." Bucky placed his hand on the door gently. "Now he thinks that I can just go back to my life without even remembering he exists but he's wrong... completely wrong because I am completely in love with him and I don't want to go a day with the knowledge or the idea of him hating me because it would kill me... knowing that he would never forgive me for the rest of my life... I can live a long life because of the damn super soldier serum but that doesn't hurt... what would hurt the most is knowing that he will never talk to me again, acknowledge my existence, and especially if he hates me for the rest of my life... I won't be able to live with that." Bucky whined again, looking at the door with so much sadness and a pained look. He sighed then got the message when it still didn't open and so he turned around, "I love you Tony Stark." He said before he lifted his foot to start walking away.

Tony was going to throw something at his TV because FRIDAY displayed the security cameras on the screen, making him able to see the Veteran. He then gasped when he heard the man say that he's been wanting to meet him for the longest time. He watched the screen intently, looking at the soldier with sadness as well because he made the man look so sad and upset. He was crying from what the man was saying, making him look at the screen with hope in his eyes.

"I have been checking his heartbeat and Sergeant Barnes seems to be telling the truth, the whole time might I add." FRIDAY interrupted when she saw Tony look at the screen with uncertainty.