couples retreats

"What's the point of this mission again?" Tony leaned towards the soldier.

Bucky snorted, taking a drink then looking around the room, "we need to get some information from someone and the last we heard of them was here, doing this God damn stupid couples retreat." He groaned, not wanting to do it.

Tony chuckled, "and they're doing a couples retreat because?" He took the soldiers drink and took a sip then looked around the room.

"I got no idea, I ain't them." Bucky started to circle his drink as he looked at it intently.

"Yeah, so... no more for you." Tony took the drink out of his hand and put it behind him.

Bucky scoffed, "I can hold my liquor unlike the Righteous Captain America." He joked.

Tony laughed, "oh really?" He teased.

"Yeah, why?... scared of a little competition?" Bucky furthered.

"Oh! Ouch!" Tony mocked offense, "ya know, that almost hurt Robocop."

"Whatever Tin-Man." Bucky waved it off with a smirk on his face, going back to looking around room again.

Tony also started to look around the room then started to become curious about something, looking back at the soldier he tapped his arm, "why are we doing this mission and not the actual couple that is Vision and Wanda?"

Bucky laughed, shaking his head lightly as he then shrugged once he thought about it, "yeah... I don't know. They would've been better for the job... more believable." He shrugged.

Tony gaped, "why Bucky Barnes, you don't think I can be believable enough to pretend to be your fiancé?" He brought a hand to his chest as he turned his head away from the Veteran.

Bucky rolled his eyes dramatically, "save if for the stage Stark." He sassed.

"Why I can too be believable." Tony looked back at the Veteran with a pout. "Ya know what, just for that comment. I'm gonna marry the shit out of you." Tony gave a firm head nod in agreement to his own statement.

Bucky laughed, looking at the billionaire with an amused gaze, "oh yeah?... and how are you going to marry the shit outta me?... we ain't dating and we aren't even actually engaged so whatcha gonna do Stark?" He teased.

Tony hummed, taking a sip of the soldiers previous drink as he went back to looking around the room and eyeing it carefully, "well then... I guess you'll just have to find out, now won't ya?" He saw someone looking at them and he tilted his head, nudging the soldier with his arm as he didn't take his eyes off the person for a second, "Bucky... quit eyeing up a bartender or something and look."

Bucky chuckled, "I ain't lookin' at a bartender." He turned towards the billionaire with a playful gleam in his eyes, "now what would I go and do a thing like that for when I got such a dish already apparently?" He looked the engineer up and down with a flirtatious look.

Tony blushed but he swatted the soldier in the arm and kicked him in the shin, "quit with the romance Barnes, save it for the honeymoon." Bucky laughed at that comment then turned to completely around in his seat to see what Tony was looking at. "That man... he's been staring at us for a while now."

Bucky looked at him too and tilted his head, "I got no idea who that is."

"Why would you?" Tony glanced at the soldier for a second.

"Probably I worked with HYDRA for years." Bucky deadpanned.

Tony shot his head to the older brunette and whacked him upside the head then slapped him in the arm and kicked him lightly in the shin. "Don't talk about that, I hate it when you talk about them."