dog tags

I saw this headcanon on Pinterest (the app I basically live on!) and I wanted to write it in a way that I pictured it would be written, or just in my own way. I'm sorry if you didn't want me to just tell me and I'll take it down but otherwise, enjoy!... plus I also expanded on it just to add a bit of pizazz and flavor to it but it's like mostly the same as the headcanon I saw on Pinterest.
__________________________________
Obviously, you're going to be tense after you fight your best friends - your family, some of whom you thought you would never fight. Of course, they all talked it out, forgave each other, got over it, and went back to living with the whole team again.

While most people think that Bucky and Tony wouldn't have gotten along, Tony being snarky and Bucky being just as bad, everybody thought that those two would never like each other. At first, they didn't really know how to act around each other without it being weird or awkward for them but over time, they started to get to know the other and found out that they have a lot of things in common.

Eventually, the two started to like each other and they fell for the other one hard. The team knew about their feelings for each other quicker than they knew about their own feelings....... the point is, this led to them eventually dating when they were walking to a mission and Bucky didn't think that he'd make it out of a HYDRA base alive so he asked the billionaire out on the spot, then kissing him passionately once the man said yes, rather excitedly might he add.
*********************************************
Tony was going through some boxes of old stuff, his dad's old stuff, when he came across some Captain America antics and vintage collectables. He rummaged through all of the boxes, setting them aside to ask the Captain if he wanted to have or keep any of the old stuff when he saw a couple more boxes. He opened them up and scoured through them as well, being more Captain America memorabilia, when he got to a box that had Bucky's stuff. He called his boyfriend down, wanting to ask him about some of the stuff, see if he wanted any of the old antiques, or just to get him to talk about any of the things he found in the box that looked to be interesting.

Bucky walked down and rose a brow when he saw loads of Captain America related items in a room that Tony was right in the center of. "I know that you probably have a very logical explanation for having Captain America collectables, whom just so happens to be my best friend might I add, in this room but why do you have it?" Bucky questioned as he walked towards his boyfriend.

Tony snorted, rolling his eyes at the soldier, "this isn't mine, it was my dad's... as I always say, my father was obsessed with him." He scoffed then took the Veteran's hand in his, pulling him towards a box that was filled with his stuff. "I have a question for you Bucky... you want any of the stuff in here?" He knelt down and nudged the box over to the man, looking up at him with an expectant gaze.

Bucky rose a brow as he knelt down too, then gaped when he saw some of his stuff in a box. He took some of the stuff out, examining some of it closely or just tossing it to the side like it wasn't anything to worry about. He turned to the billionaire, tilting his head at him, "you're giving this stuff to me?" He repeated, wanting to make sure he heard the man correctly.

Tony chuckled, sitting down completely as he looked at his boyfriend, nodding his head, "of course, technically speaking it is your stuff to begin with so I'm not giving it to you more like I'm returning you to your things." He moved the box closer to the soldier, smiling softly at him.

Bucky beamed, looking through the box again as he fiddled around with everything, playing around with some old stuff that he had and that was in the box. He saw his dog tags from the army then waved a hand at his boyfriend and beckoning the man over to him.

"What is it?" Tony walked over to the Veteran then sat down near him, tilting his head as he looked at him with nothing but confusion on his face.