Beauty and the Beast 4

"Love can transpose to form and dignity. Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind and therefore-"

"And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." The Beast finished.

"You know Shakespeare?" Tony looked at him instantly at that.

"I had an expensive education." The Beast scoffed as he shrugged it off.

"Actually, Romeo and Juliet's my favorite play." Tony smiled at him.

"Ugh, why is that not a surprise?" The Beast groaned as he flopped back in his bed after just sitting up from it.

"I'm sorry?" Tony rose a brow at that.

"Well, all that heartache and pining and..." The Beast listed off then retched as it was making him sick at the thought of the play. "So many better things to read." He scoffed.

Tony gaped at that then scoffed at his childlike behavior. "Alright, like what?" He countered with a laugh.
__________________________________
"Well, there are a couple of things in here you could start with." The Beast opened the doors to his library as he walked through just to look around for a book.

Tony followed him just to gasp softly at the library he was in at the moment.

"Are you alright?" The Beast rose a brow as the man, for once, wasn't talking or sassing him back.

"It's wonderful!" Tony exclaimed as he turned to face him again.

The Beast looked around with a hum then shrugged, "yes. I suppose it is." He then looked at him softly and shrugged, "well, if you like it so much then it's yours." He proposed then walked off to go find the book he was looking for.

Tony gaped at that then saw him walking, well, technically limping away, so he felt he should ask him something he didn't quite believe. "Have you really read every one of these books?" He spoke up.

"What?" The Beast turned around in confusion at that notion. He then scoffed at that and looked around, "well, not all of them." He informed. "Some of them are in Greek." He shrugged.

Tony laughed lightly at that then smirked at him, "was that a joke?" The Beast turned to face him as he liked that little laugh, he hasn't made a person laugh in years and the man's laugh was very nice to hear. "Are you making jokes now?" Tony smirked.

"Maybe." The Beast pondered with a shrug of his head then turned around to walk off as he was now going to find the book that he's been thinking about to show him.

Tony laughed lightly as he watched him limp away then twirled around in the middle of the library with a smile as he looked up around the place with a small laugh just to shriek excitedly.
__________________________________
They were at the dinner table when the Beast looked over and saw the man reading a book.

Tony glanced over at him just to smile then went back to reading his book with a him as he ate the soup that was given to them.

The Beast hummed then shoved his face in the bowl just to start eating it how he normally does, like a dog, and went back to reading his book while he licked his lips with a hum.

Tony glanced up then laughed lightly at the soup he had on his face just to go back to reading his book.
__________________________________
"The air is blue and keen and cold and in a frozen sheath, enrolled." Tony read aloud as they were walking the backyard of the castle together. "Each branch, each twig, each blade of grass seems clad miraculously with glass." He finished as they were now stopped on the little bridge that was outside the castle.

They both then looked off on the lake as the snow had fallen perfectly overtop everything around them which made it look so beautiful.

"I feel as if I'm seeing it for the first time." The Beast spoke softly as he didn't want to disturb the peace and quiet of the place. He then looked down at the man and shrugged lightly with a hum, "is there any more?" He pondered as he looked at him expectantly.