orders

Tony didn't know this because he knew of one super soldier, the Captain, who always ordered people around which made him annoyed and frustrated to no end. But then he met him and when he first heard the man order someone around, he bit back the moan and the urge to call him something that he never thought he would ever call another human being... ever!

He doesn't even know why he liked it when the man ordered somebody around, he hated it when people told him what to do but here is he, doing anything and everything the man asks for when he orders him to do so. He also doesn't understand why he wanted to call him that but he doesn't dwell on it because he really doesn't want to think about it.
___________________________________
"Alright Buchanan... what did you do to him?" Clint pointed to the soldier and gave him a look.

"What did I do to who?" Bucky shot his hands up defensively, looking at the archer quizzically.

"Tony." Clint said like it was obvious.

"Uh... now I'm confused." Bucky furrowed his brows.

"He literally always listens to you!" Clint exclaimed.

"Yeah Buck, now that I think about, and Clint brought it up, Tony actually does always listen to you when you tell him to do something." Steve pondered. "Are you sleeping with him?" He gave him a look.

"What?" Bucky gave him a look back. "No! I'm not sleeping with him!" He exclaimed. "What are you people on about." He waved to the two.

"He literally only listens to you. Only does what you ask. Only follows your orders." Clint emphasized.

"Oh, you people talking about Tony?" Sam scoffed as he walked into the kitchen.

"How did you know?" Bucky turned to look at the Falcon quizzically.

"Oh please! We all know the only person who listens to you when you give them orders is Tony." Sam scoffed, waving it off.

"No he doesn't." Bucky waved that off.

Sam held up a finger then rushed out of the kitchen to go somewhere. He walked back in with some of the others, and among them was Tony Stark.

"Tony, make me a sandwich." Steve ordered.

The billionaire was on his phone when he heard the comment, making him look up slowly and give the blonde an unamused look, "who do you think you're talking to?" He rose a brow.

"I said, make me a sandwich." Steve ordered again.

"Try that again." Tony remarked as he sat down in front of him then went back to looking at his phone.

Steve turned to his best friend and gave him a look then waved to the archer for him to try next.

"Tony, get me some water." Clint ordered.

"Suck my dick Barton." Tony gave him a look then walked up to the freezer and took out an ice pop.

Clint looked at the older Veteran with a look from the billionaires reactions.

"Get me my shoes Tony." Sam ordered next.

Tony made a face at the Falcon, "I ain't your maid or your wife. Ge them yourself you lazy shit." He sassed then went back to eating his ice pop while he tapped away on his phone.

Sam looked at the older war Veteran, signifying that the man doesn't listen to them.

"Hey Tony, can you pass me a plate?" Scott trotted in with a hum.

"Bite me." Tony snapped.

"What I do?" Scott looked around the room for any clarification on what he did.