tangled 5

They had made it to the castle, well the bridge of the kingdom that is, and Tony was bouncing around in complete excitement.

Bucky was walking behind the man as he smiled softly at him then saw a wanted poster of him so he tore it off the wall and crumpled it up so nobody noticed that he was a wanted thief. He looked around for a place to hide it then shoved the crumpled up piece of paper in the horses mouth as he smirked at him.

The horse neighed then spit it out of his mouth just to neigh in laughter as the paper displayed across the thief's face perfectly.

Bucky tore it off then shoved the horses face while Maximus retaliated back by nudging him away with his head which caused both of them to start 'fighting' with each other. They then heard the bot beep and the creation waved it's claw around in disagreement while Tony was still facing the kingdom, completely oblivious to what was going on behind him, and the two stopped immediately once they realized they had gotten caught.

Bucky hit the horse in the face lightly while Maximus then nudged him away in retaliation.

Tony moved through the people as he smiled brightly at the sight of the cool village he was standing in. He was about to continue walking when a carriage drove past him, making him jump back and he bumped into someone then tripped over some geese. He moved over to not get in the way of others but he accidentally bumped into someone else then moved back to get out of their way just to back into a priest or Minister, he didn't really know the difference. "Excuse me. Sorry." He apologized to all of them.

Bucky rushed over then helped him as he started to move him through the crowds of people and even whistled over some people to help the man get dressed in some more formal clothes as the man was currently wearing ratted, old clothes that were probably passed down from his father seeing as how he was locked away in a tower his whole life.
**********************************************
While Bucky was waiting for the brunette, he was leaning back against a wall outside of the building the man was in but ducked when palace guards passed by him as he didn't want to be caught.

Maximus glared at him but then they both turned their heads once the man came out.

"Thank you!" Tony smiled brightly at the people who helped him as he was standing outside the building that carried loads of clothes that he wanted to try on all of them.

Bucky smiled softly at him while Maximus snickered and wiggled his brows suggestively at the thief for his reaction to seeing the man. Bucky turned to face the horse then rolled his eyes and shoved him away while he ignored him then got up so they could continue looking around the village.

Tony was exploring everything as he got stared at but some people were really nice to him about how he was acting from being out in the world for the first time.
************************************************
They were waiting in line for something with Tony looking around but then he saw something that caught his attention and he walked out of line to head towards the intriguing sight.

"It's for the lost prince." A little girl held up a flower as she was speaking to her younger sister softly while the mother was holding the infant. The girl placed said flower on a little step just for the family to leave once they paid their respects.

Tony walked over to it as he saw two people, two parents, who were cradling a baby in the beautiful mosaic that was cast into the light for the sun to beat down on it perfectly. He looked at it curiously, his head tilted slightly as he saw the baby in the mosaic that looked so familiar yet so different to him for some reason. He then turned around when he heard music being played by a band and he perked up just to follow them with a smile.