Playboy of the 40s?

"Oh, hi." Bucky smiled at the sweet woman who walked up to him. 

"Hi." She smiled back, being sweet and kind to him as she touched his arm. 

Sure, Bucky was in his mid 20s but something didn't seem right. 

She was being a little too nice. 

Always giggling and touching his arm. 

Batting her lashes and rambling about... something that he genuinely doesn't remember. 

He also couldn't help but notice the fact that whenever she leaned closer, she would purposefully put her arms by her side to make her boobs seem bigger. 

He wasn't looking, he was a gentleman, but she quite literally "dropped" his pen down her shirt then unbuttoned the top buttons and made a big deal about getting it out from her shirt. 

"Look, I have to go work so-" 

"Can't you make time for me, soldier?" She smiled sweetly at him and twirled her hair carelessly. 

"Well, no, not really." Bucky gave her a kind smile. 

"Not that I wouldn't love to," he ensured. 

"But I have to work, so..." 

"Hey there Barnes." One of his superiors smiled at the soldier as he walked over to him. 

"Hello sir." The Sergeant gave him a nod of acknowledgement then faced him and stood tall. 

"Stand down." The man hummed and the soldier relaxed. 

"She your girlfriend?" 

Bucky went to shake his head and explain but she grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to her. 

"Yes. Do you mind if I see him for a little bit right now?" She smiled. 

"Oh, no, not at all." The man assured then walked off as he grabbed the soldiers papers and headed off. 

"No, uh, sir..." 

Bucky sighed when the man walked away then faced her and tilted his head in confusion. 

"What was that for? We're not datin' and I'm workin'." 

She smiled then pulled him along, to a room, while he was supposed to be at the fair with his best friend. 

"Look, I'm here with my best friend, he's gonna be lookin' for me, so, I should go find him." Bucky reasoned as he followed the woman then furrowed his brows when she locked the room suddenly. 

"What's goin' on?" 

She waved his question off then wrapped her arms around him and lunged at the man. 

Bucky gasped then held his hands in the air, not wanting to do anything to make it seem like he took advantage of her, especially in times like this, then yelped when she pushed him against the wall. 

"What are you-" 

He jumped then gasped and shot his head down when she started to work on his pants. 

"No, okay, look, you really are beautiful, but I'm not... I don't want... we shouldn't... this isn't... wait, no!" He reasoned then shrieked when she pulled him down on the ground as she laid down and made him hover over her. 

"Just, stay quiet." She groaned then went back to kissing him as she started to take off her clothes, and the soldiers as well. 

"B-b-but we can't... this isn't... no, wait, seriously, look, stop." Bucky reasoned then gasped when she flipped him over with a sigh.