Money, Money, Money. That's all it's ever about! 5

"Can I stay here with you guys?" Steve sighed as he made it to the compound.

"Pretty sure you just want her." Bruce pointed to the Witch who was sitting awkwardly on the couch while everyone else was looking between the two with disgust and judging them without a doubt, the girls not even sitting near her because of how appalled they were with what she did.

Steve sighed heavily as he already knew the others found out so he didn't even bother, "never mind." He just turned around and headed off to go find a hotel or motel to stay at for the time being.

Tony actually only called Wanda but he didn't yell at her, he just asked if what he heard and saw was true and when he got silence and awkward coughs, he knew it was so he just hung up. To be honest, Tony doesn't know who told the others because he didn't, he was only going to keep it between the blonde and the Witch, that's all.

"You can go with him if you want." Bruce spoke up to the red-head.

Wanda just got up and walked out the compound as she followed the blonde and they both headed off to find some place to stay for the time being.
____________________________________
After that, Tony just mainly focused on his company from then on while dating wasn't something he was seeming out at all. Tony also filed for divorce papers by the day after he kicked the blonde out to which the man received a couple days later because he hadn't been at the compound due to him practically being kicked out so when he went back to work, a SHIELD worker gave them to him which made him sigh heavily at what was happening.

Tony was probably the biggest name now and especially since people found out that he was now single, the man was getting more people than before nowadays.

Steve was still Captain but during missions, that didn't mean the others actually wanted to fight alongside him but because they were being forced to by Fury.

When Bucky had found out about what the blonde did to the engineer, the Captain walked in the next day to work with some bruised ribs and a black eye as well - courtesy of his best friend.

And also, if Steve went to Avengers meeting or briefing or whatever, it was as if everybody knew about the cheating scandal because they never looked at him the same way they did before.

Again, Tony didn't tell anybody, the only people he brought it up to where the other two involved so it was a mystery with how everybody was finding out.

Wanda was also not taken seriously and even frowned upon by people who used to look up to her for having found out about the cheating scandal, seems like all of SHIELD knows about it.

That's also why Tony was never put in the same time card as either of them because SHIELD found out from some source then decided to make sire the billionaire didn't have to see the two at all after what he had went through.

After that, the team was never the same again cause the Captain and Scarlet Witch were just looked down upon while the billionaire was actually the one who was winning from this whole endeavor because Stark Industries had never seen more success.
___________________________________
"No, you don't throw it, you toss it." Tony laughed as he was talking to some colleagues of Stark Industries and teaching them how to play ski-ball.

"Tony, they've never played that game in their lives, give em a break." Clint scoffed as he was also there, along with the rest of the team as well.

"Oh hush." Tony chuckled as he waved the archer off then continued to show them how to play. "How you can survive without having played ski-ball, I'll never understand." He smirked as he turned to face them.

"Ha, ha." One teased as they took the ball then they all started to play together.

"Hey guys." Tony smiled at the archer and the Black Widow as they had actually arrived first.