Money, Money, Money. That's all it's ever about! 6

Peter hopped down then screeched when he saw the blonde was still there whom he had completely forgotten about.

"Peter!" Tony looked at him instantly, in complete worry.

"I forgot you were here." Peter sighed as he spoke and pointed to the blonde.

"What?" Tony made a face then turned just to suck in a breath when he saw the blonde. "Oh, hey Steve." He muttered.

"Hi Tony." Steve spoke softly to him.

"What are you doing here exactly?" Tony looked at him confusedly.

"Wanted to stop by but it seems like you're busy so." Steve muttered.

Suddenly, the doors burst open and the others walked inside.

"We goin' or wh-"

They all stopped short the minute they saw the blonde there, making them gulp.

"Hey guys." Steve waved at them.

"Hi." They waved awkwardly at him in response.

This was actually normal. The whole team went to the beach together after a Stark party so having them burst through the doors was just normal now.

"Oh dear God." Tony facepalmed at them.

"Hawkeye!" Peter cheered as he rushed over and hugged him instantly.

"Hi Peter." Clint chuckled as he hugged him as well.

"Can we go now?" Peter whined as he turned to his dad.

"Yeah Pete, we can go." Tony chuckled then headed up the stairs to get his stuff so they can leave.

"Guess what!" Peter smiled up at the guys.

"You broke something." Nat interrupted.

"How'd you know!" Peter gaped at that.

"You can't lie to me Peter." Nat chuckled lightly.

"Why?" Peter whined.

"Why? Because I lie professionally." Nat countered which made them all laugh but nod along in agreement because she wasn't kidding.

"Ready?" Tony looked at them expectantly as he was walking down the stairs and ready to leave.

"Yup!" The others nodded along then headed out the door as they were all ready to head to the beach.

"Since when did you wear that?" Steve gaped as the billionaire was shirtless and apparently ready to go to the beach.

"What?" Tony furrowed his brows at the question.

"You always used to wear a shirt." Steve gestured to the mechanics body.

"So?" Tony rose a brow.

"When did you stop?" Steve was being completely serious as he asked this, not mocking or teasing or anything of that nature to the mechanic.

"When you stopped telling me what to do." Tony deadpanned then took his sons hand and pulled him out the door so they could go.

Steve gulped at that while the other soldier scoffed.

"Nice goin' Steve, still as smooth as ever." Bucky gave him a mock thumbs up then grabbed his stuff just to head off towards the car so he could go along with them.

Steve sighed heavily then huffed just to walk out towards the car and hop in the back.

"What are you doing?" Bucky looked at the blonde confusedly as he looked back at him.