dreams

All of the Avengers had to go on a mission and technically not really all of them had to but all of them like to go. It's not because they don't trust each other because of Civil War, in fact, it's actually the exact opposite. They like to keep close tabs on each other at all costs because they protect their family. They have all gotten over the Civil War fiasco and the three - Steve, Bucky, and Tony - have also gotten past everything that happened and that was said in Siberia. In fact, those three, you could say, protect each other the most.

Tony and Steve still bark at each other during missions, that part hasn't changed but now they also have some inside jokes where nobody thought would ever happen.

Tony and Bucky really get along, they both love to pick on, tease, and annoy the crap out of Steve and the blonde sometimes really regrets ever making them become friends in the first place.

Bucky has started to like the other brunette, a lot! He loves how the man is so... Tony! To him, the mechanic is absolutely perfect and he loves their little chats, their jokes, and just being with the billionaire - it calms him... relaxes him.

Tony has also started to like the Soldier, a lot as well. He really likes him because the man is only ever really calm is when they are alone together - he lets his guard down with Tony and Tony can't help but feel so special and giddy about the idea of being one of the very, very, few people that gets to see that side of him.

The team has also noticed how much each brunette cares for each other and they can't help but try, the key word is try, to get them together. The only person who hasn't noticed it yet just so happens to be their oblivious Captain because every time they think they're close to setting the two up, Steve always has to ruin the plan.

Steve doesn't mean to because he doesn't know what's happening, which is why he does so in the first place.

This mission is the perfect way to set the two up because they all need to share a room with one other person and they can make the two share one.
**********************************************
They got to the mission and the sleeping arrangements were all sent to their phones, and both brunettes fidgeted around from the idea of having to sleep next to the one person they knew they probably shouldn't be sleeping next to.
***********************************************
The two walked into the room and Tony jumped on the bed, turning on the TV so he could see if anything good was on before he had to take a shower then go to bed. He whined when there wasn't anything, "they never have anything good on!" He grumbled then walked to the bathroom once he got his pajamas and hopped in the shower.

Bucky chuckled from the billionaires grumbling then got changed, fiddling around with the remote because he didn't know how to turn it off. He accidentally pressed a button that changed the channel to a music station and he beamed when he heard 40s music start to play. He left it on then went to bed, expecting Tony to turn it off once he got out of the shower.

Tony walked out and heard music playing then smiled fondly at the soldier sleeping soundly to 40s music. He decided to leave it on because it was very soothing to him, plus if the soldier like it then he was, of course, going to keep it on for him.
***********************************************
It was in the middle of the night when Tony woke up, fidgeting around in the bed because he felt someone moving around too. He saw the soldier and groaned when the man was exceptionally close to him and was about to shove him away so he could go to sleep when he felt something. He leaned back somewhat then gasped when he felt the man had a boner. He was about to get up when an arm wrapped around him and kept him in place and close.

"Fuck doll."

Tony whimpered slightly, still trying to break free of the soldiers hold on him but even with one arm around him, the man was too strong. Not only did he not want to be here because the man had a boner but because he was probably dreaming about somebody else which hurt him, making him try to wiggle out of his grip much more.