fat

This might be a trigger for some people, so I am warning everyone now that this is going to be talking about weight gain and insecurities.

I hope I wrote the characters the right way on how to react/treat weight gain or others who have it, and if not, then I am sorry for writing them wrong or in a way that may seem degrading, offensive, or anything like that.

_________________________________

"Jamie, come on, please?"

"No." Bucky frowned.

"Please? For me?"

Bucky looked at him and whined, "you can't do that, ya cheater!" He pointed an accusing finger at the man in question.

"Jamie, it's a little tiny needle. You're fine. I'll be here the whole time."

"I don't care!"

"Jamie, baby, please?"

"Tony, no! Why do I even need a needle anyway? I'm fine!" Bucky gestured around wildly to himself.

"Jamie, this is for the flu." Tony deadpanned.

"Never had it." Bucky preened.

"Exactly, and if you still don't want to get it, then take the damn shot!" Tony snapped.

Tony was so tired of this argument because, by now, they would be going at it for a good 2 hours.

"No." Bucky huffed as he turned away from the genius.

Tony groaned as he pulled at his hair, stopping himself from killing the soldier himself.

He stated to think then got an idea and hummed as he waltzed over to the Veteran.

"Jamie?"

"Not takin' the shot." Bucky sang.

"Well, I'm just saying, that if you do, you'll be feeling lousy for a while." Tony hummed as he combed through his hair in a way that made the soldier shiver.

"How is this convincin' me?"

"Cause, when you feel bad, I do anything to make it up to you." Tony smiled as he sat on his lap.

Bucky faced him immediately as he gave him a look.

"I can wear those outfits ya like so much." Tony hummed as he nibbled on his jaw softly.

"We can stay in bed all day, lay around naked, as I let you do whatever ya want to me."

He roamed his chest and moved down to his neck as he stay close to him, "and tonight, when you feel tired, I can bring you some food in bed in that little maid costume you like so much."

Bucky perked up immediately as he gave him a look, "really?"

"Mhmm."

"The maid costume?"

"Mhmm."

"What else would ya wear for me?" Bucky hummed as he wanted to see if this would be worth it.

"I can wear that soldier costume again." Tony smiled.

"And the red corset."

"The slingshot teddy suit you love so much."

Bucky shot up in his seat, making the billionaire fall on the ground with a yelp, as the soldier rushed to go find the doctor.

"Bruce! I need a flu shot immediately!"

"Jamie!" Tony groaned as he sat up and glared at the Veteran.

He scoffed when he realized where he was going and got up with a hum.