birthday wish come true

"Why are we here, exactly?" Bucky furrowed his brows as he walked into a strip club.

"Buck, will you stop being so boring and old?" Sam groaned.

"Live a little, Barnes." He nudged.

"Oh, cool. I went here one time."

"Oh, Steve, you dog!" Sam laughed.

"I went here because it said free wings." Steve deadpanned as they walked around to find a seat.

"It's your damn 103rd birthday," Sam nudged, "we need to celebrate a big milestone."

"Celebratin' woulda been my 100th birthday." Bucky pondered as they sat down.

"Seriously, do you always have to be a buzzkill?"  Sam scoffed as he gave him a look.

"I'm speaking the truth." Bucky deadpanned.

"Look, you are bi. So, I went to this place to show my support."

Sam wiggled his fingers to the stage while the man made a face.

"How on Earth do you know that?" Bucky eyed him.

"I have my resources."

"I have never told you that. Seriously, how did you know that?"

"Seriously, soldier. I have resources." Sam gave him a look.

"I do not like this. What makes you think I would possibly like this?" Bucky made a face as the lights started going crazy and were blinding him.

"Everyone, give a warm welcome to Superior!" The woman announced with a smile, then walked off the stage as they waited for the man to walk out.

Bucky was looking around the place, then eyed the man who walked out and shifted.

The brunette was rather short yet absolutely beautiful.

His hair was messy and short; he had glitter and oil all over his body to accent his skin; he was wearing heels.

"Wh-who-who is that?" Bucky muttered as watched the beautiful man dance.

Superior was wearing a red corset, lingerie outfit underneath, and heels to match.

"Told ya." Sam smirked.

"His name is Superior, Barnes. Did you not hear them?" He scoffed and nudged him.

"He's pretty." Steve hummed.

"Hey, back off. He's mine. I saw him first." Bucky glared and even pouted.

"Buck, he walked out at the same time."

"It's my birthday." Bucky hit him.

"Ow! Buck!" Steve glared.

"I said he was pretty."

"Shut up." Bucky grumbled.

"Hey, you're Superior, right?" Sam turned his head to the man who was walking around and nudged him gently.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" Superior faced him with a smile as he had changed his outfit.

He was wearing a bodysuit with feathers spread out on the back, much like a Burlesque dancer would wear back in the 40s.

"Alright, today is his birthday," Sam pointed to the soldier as said man shifted and refused to make eye contact with the dancer, "I am going to pay for any special that can give him from you."

"Me?" Superior made a face.

"Why me?"

"Because, he likes ya." Sam shrugged and the soldier hit him.