"take it off."

No! Okay? No. 

The man can not look so hot and cute and perfect and just so... Bucky! in that uniform of his when he wears it! 

First of all, not fair because when he puts that on, no other man even has a chance because the soldier is just **dreamy noises as I stare at him like I'm undressing him right now**

Second of all, that metal arm of his just makes it even worse when I'm trying to work here!!! 

And third... I think I just said all of this aloud so code... damn, I gotta think of better code words for things because I can't remember them ever! You know what, code dying! Code dying! CODE DYING!!! I repeat, CODE DYING PEOPLE!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! 

"Are you okay Tony?" Steve waved a hand in front of the billionaire's face because the man has been staring ahead blankly for the past 30 minutes or so. 

Tony blinked his eyes rapidly and shook his head furiously to get out of his mind then looked at the blonde, "uh... what?" 

The Captain chuckled lightly, "you've been looking at the wall for like 30 minutes and we've tried to talk to you but you seemed... I don't know... distracted?" He pondered. 

Tony blushed slightly as he shook himself around for some random reason, "yeah uh... sorry I just... saw... something." He muttered. 

"Alrighty then." Steve gave him a skeptical look then turned to the rest of the team, "he's back guys." He pointed to the billionaire. 

"Where'd ya go Tony?" Clint bounced over to the engineer. "You thinkin' of bots and suits and armor and cars and whatever else you downstairs?" 

Tony laughed as he started to walk in step with the archer, "sure Clint. I love being a mechanic so much that I dream about cars and bots and suits and stuff." 

"Oh shut it Tony." Clint chuckled as he shoved him away lightly. 

"Alright guys, the mission is simple." Steve spoke to all of them as he started to walk in front of the team, alongside Tony and Bucky who weren't even paying because the billionaire was talking to the archer while his best friend was shouting at the Falcon, as per usual. "Don't die." He hummed. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah Cappy. Remember to say look both ways before we cross the street and say thank you and please." Tony waved him off then yelped when he got hit upside the head. 

"Shut it Tony." Steve huffed while the others were snickering from the engineers comments. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." He gave the mechanic a look then turned ahead again, "don't die and please... don't ruin the mission." He sighed. 

The others laughed as they continued walking along to the helicarrier whilst chatting amongst each other and making jokes. 
********************************
The Winter Soldier was walking over to the blonde and Tony couldn't help but let out a heavy sigh as he looked at him. 

I'm so gonna die on this mission and if I do... it'll be from staring at that ass. 

Tony shook his head lightly to get himself out of that train of thought before the mission then turned his attention to Clint who wouldn't stop poking him, making him very aggravated to no extent. 
///////////////////////////////////////////////
"Whatcha lookin' at me for Stevie?" Bucky rose a brow at the man as he waved a hand in front of him to get him out of the daze he seemed to be in. 

Steve blinked his eyes then smirked at his best friend, "I know something you don't know. I know something you don't." He sang. 

Bucky made a face at him, "oh? Pray tell punk."