Secrets, secrets, are no fun, unless you share with everyone.

"Hi love." Bucky smiled down at his boyfriend of 3 years now who just so happened to be Iron-Man himself, Tony Stark. 

"Hi amore mio." Tony smiled back up at the soldier as he had his arms wrapped around him while he played with hairs on the nape of his neck. 

"Whatcha doin' here kitten? Stevie might see ya here." Bucky gently held the engineers back as he looked down at him softly and lovingly. 

"But I wanted to see you nencito." Tony frowned up at him. 

"Oh, you can my love, don't worry Angel. I wanted to see you too." Bucky cooed at him then kissed his nose softly. 

"Did you not want to see me?" Tony pouted. 

"No, my love! I love seeing you." Bucky declared as he gently rubbed the mechanics back to reassure him. "I love you Angel, don't worry kitten, I can see you tonight little one." He smiled softly at him. 

"I love you amore mio." Tony smiled back up at him then kissed him softly. "Was the mission good nencito?" He played the hairs on the nape of his neck again. 

"Yeah, but Stevie killed the guys, no matter what everyone else tells you." Bucky clarified while the genius laughed lightly at that and nodded along as well. 

"Okay amore mio." Tony chuckled lightly. 

"Now run along sweetheart, Stevie might be comin' down any moment now." Bucky held the billionaire's hips gently while he looked down at him lovingly. 

"Yes Sarge." Tony purred up at the soldier. 

Bucky growled then kissed the billionaire roughly while he grabbed his ass harshly just to spank him then grab his throat with his metal hand. 

"Not now." Bucky ordered against his lips. 

"Yes sir." Tony agreed instantly at his order. 

Bucky hummed then kissed him again just to look around and listen in for anyone possibly coming. 

"Come here." Bucky smirked against his lips then pulled him over into a room just to pull him along inside as he twirled him around and urged him inside the place. 

Tony giggled as he was being nudged inside his lab with the soldier. 
*********************************
"Well, that backfired if we didn't want Stevie to find out." Bucky hummed as he was buckling up his pants after what him and the billionaire just did together. 

"What? How?" Tony scoffed at him as he was buttoning up his shirt. 

"Cause, you were loud." Bucky hummed then yelped when he got whacked in the head by a folder of papers by the billionaire. 

"Bucky!" Tony gaped at him just to hit him for that comment. 

"Don't worry sweetheart, I don't mind. I love it." Bucky hummed as he held the engineers hips gently. "I love it when you're loud." He purred as he nuzzled his nose in the mechanics cheek softly with a purr. 

Tony giggled from that as he wrapped his arms around the soldier and pulled him close, "thought you two were meeting up here like 30 minutes ago." 

"Who cares? I got to take ya right here and now." Bucky hummed as he stayed close to the genius. 

"Bucky!" Tony gasped at that as he hit him in the back again then giggled when the soldier moved to his neck and purred. 

"You comin' by tonight or no?" Bucky rubbed the mechanics lower back as he spoke softly to him. 

"Yeah." Tony nodded along softly. 

"You don't have to little one, it's late and you need your rest kitten." Bucky assured.