❤ Real Kiss❤

*I DECIDED TO DO THE Q&A FOR THE CHARACTERS ON THE NEXT UPDATE. DONT FORGET TO INBOX ME QUESTIONS! THANKS LOVES! ENJOY!**

Jayla POV:

"Your safe..relax" the random person says. WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!

"Who tf are you..I swear if you hurt me" I say slowly getting up from the bed but not before a pain shot up my arm.

"Relax ma....she's here to help you" King says coming in the room, holding a first aid kit and bandages.

"Where am I...and why are you here?" I glare at him frowning.

"Your at my house..I'll explain later. Just let her fix you up" he says handing the first aid kit to the women. Twenty minutes later my arm is all bandaged up and the women leaves.

"So are you gonna explain what happened to me" I ask folding my arms while I stand in front of King.

"Naww..not if you got that attitude" he says seating down at the kitchen breakfast bar pulling out his phone. Damn this house is nice!

"Are u serious..so you really about to seat there and act like I didn't just get shot. You know what FUCK YOU! I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN TRUSTED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU PROBABLY SET THIS SHIT UP" I yell in his face.

"First off, you need to get the fuck out my face" he says before I interupt him.

"OR WHAT" I yell moving more in his face looking up at him. I'm so pissed right now!

"Jayla stop playing with me" he says giving me that back tf up look. "Since you think you know so damn much, you would have known that some stupid ass came in the party shooting. You got grazed by a bullet and you fainted. I'm outchea looking after you and you sayin fuck me?!" He yells glaring down at me..I can tell he pissed because his accent grew stronger... but I dont give a hell.

"Nobody told you to look after me..I dont need you" I say pushing his chest.

"Good, because I dont need yo ass either. I did it because" he says before I cut him off

"You did it because what?" I yell pushing his chest again.

"BECAUSE I CARE JAYLA" he screams in my face as he pins my arms above my head against the wall. "WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT...YOU BEEN HURT THAT DAMN MUCH, YOU CANT SEE THAT SOMEBODY ACTUALLY CARE FA YO ASS!" he says squeezing my wrist tighter.

"NOBODY CARES FOR ME..SO DONT BE THE FIRST TO START" I scream as tears rolled down my cheeks. Ugh I hate crying in front of people!

"Well I'm not those other people Jayla" he says letting my arms go as I broke down in his arms. "Imma always be here for you...whether you like it or not. When you need a friend to talk to, I'm here. If you need a protector, I got you. I'm not going no where. I'll even go to the mall with yo mean ass.. and I hate shopping" he says making me laugh.

"Just know I'm here whenever you need me" he says wiping my tears away.

"You promise" I say

"Yeah, I promise" he says as he pulls me into a hug.

Kayla POV:

"So why are you telling me" I ask Angel as I sat on my porch in front of my house. I decided to get some fresh air and I ran into her. I dont even like her after what she did to my brother..that was such a low moment in his life.

"I'm telling you because I still love your brother" she says twirling her long weave around her finger. Lies she tell...she a hoe. WE DONT LOVE THESE HOES!

"So you telling me you still love my brother but you cheated on him, got'cha ass beat by some new girl he talking to...so now you dont know what to do" I say snickering to keep from laughing.

"Yeah, but I didn't get my ass beat. I had that hoe crying tf" she says rolling her eyes and popping her gum. Ghetto ass!

"Sure you did, so I'm guessing she got a busted lip and a big ass knot on her forehead too" I say as I bust out laughing.

"Whatever, just tell him we need to talk. I'm not giving up on him" she says getting up and walking back to her candy red charger. Damn I should of went to that party tonight.

Chris POV:

"Bae come here" I say to Mia as she sat at my computer desk in my room.

"What" she ask as she comes over to the bed where I was laying down at.

"I just wanna say, I'm sorry if I put you in any danger tonight. I would never want anything to happen to you. I swear when I find out who did this I'm beating they ass" I say getting mad all over again.

"Chris its ok baby, I'm just glad were both safe" she says straddling me.

"Well it still is my birthday...I think as my girl you should finish the night off right" I say as I squeeze her ass making her laugh and squirm on my manhood.

"I think I can handle that" she says as she pulls her top off, exposing her pink lace bra. She got up and took her pants off showing the matching lace thong. She climbed back on top of me and started to kiss my neck.

"You sure about this" I say as I slid a finger passed her thong, as I played with her clit.

"Yes, please" she says as she moans loudly. So I climbed on top of her and took care of business. Happy Birthday to me.

Jayla POV:

"JB ya phone ringing" King says waking me up. All I remember was that I was busting his ass in 2K15 and we both fell asleep on the couch.

"Hello" I say as I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

"Get yo ass home now" I hear Carla yell at me before she hung up. I quickly grabbed my purse and jacket and rushed to put my shoes on. I must have lost track of time. DAMN!

"What's the matter ma" King ask in his sleepy voice. He sounds so sexy!

"Umm..i gotta go. It's late and I need to get back home.

"ight I got you" he says grabbing his keys off the table

"No, I'm cool. I can take the bus" I say pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"You about to pull this shit again" he ask smirking making me laugh.

"Ok come on..its late" I say grabbing his arm pulling him out the door.

*Ten Minutes Later*

"Alright bestfriend, I'll see you later" King says as he pulls up in front of my apartment complex.

"Ok Facetime me tomorrow" I say as I turn to open the door.

"I'm glad your alright" he says before he holds my face in place and our lips crash together. No it wasn't a passionate kiss but more of a friendly peck. His lips was so soft I swear it could have been illegal. I wish it would have been a real kiss.

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

I swear King gone be the death of Jayla lol

How did yall feel about their argument?

Angel is so full of shit..aint she?

So Mia gave her virginity up..yay or nay?