❤Reconnecting❤

I dedicate this chapter to my new friend Itsss_Mookaaa Y'all go follow her and show some love to her books!
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY BITTCHHESS..YESSSS! IM FINALLY 18! ON MARCH 7, 1997 a beautiful angel was born which was me..JAYLA ROSE BERNET!

I woke up feeling all kinds of happy and it just added to my happiness when I sat up in bed and noticed that I had breakfast in bed waiting for me. I knew King did it..ugh he could be so sweet at times.

"Good Morning Beautiful , Happy Birthday ma" King says coming out the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Water fell from his sculpted chest as he smiled down at me showing off his deep dimples.

"Good Morning..Thanks for breakfast" I say smiling as I picked the fork up to begin eating my stack of pancakes.

"Anything for you" he leans down to whisper in my ear before kissing my cheeck.

I look up at him in confusion..why is he being so nice. Where is King and when can I get him back?

"What?" he ask as he walked over to open the blinds revealing the morning sun. It was such a beautiful day.

"Why are you being so nice?...What you up too?" I say laughing as he flipped me the bird. Ok now he's back!

"Nun it's just a good day.. in plus its ya birthday ma. I got plans for us..just you and me" he say walking in his walk-in closet and walking back out in denim ripped shorts with no shirt on.

"What plans?" I ask with my mouth full of food. Man he can cook!

"I'm not telling ya nosey ass..now come on..put something comfortable on.. we gotta go" he says pulling a plain white tee over his head and putting his Miami Heat bucket hat on.
I got out of bed and walked into his walk in closet..yes I put my shit in here with his..oh well! I looked around and noticed King wardrobe is just like a female..he got clothes and shoes to last him for some years. That just reminded me that I hardly got anything in here. I just sat on the closet floor thinking that something was gone magically appear.

"Girl what'cha doin..get up. We gotta go" King says walking in the closet to see me on the floor.

"I don't got shit to wear" I pouted as I looked up at him and crossed my arms. I really need to find a job..ASAP!

"Just wear something of mine..we ain't goin no where special yet" he said pulling open a drawer and grabbing out a pair of joggers and a MisFit T-Shirt.

"Fine" I mumble as I snatch the clothes from him and push him out the closet.

I took a quick shower and put the outfit on and it wasnt that bad..I actually looked hella fly in it. I put my hair in a messy bun and pulled my Nike Roshes on. I put my over the body purse over me and walked downstairs to King.

"Bout time..DAMN YOU LOOK GOOD!" King say walking around me in circles. "You look better in my outfit then I do" he says staring me up and down.

"Duhh..you ain't gotta remind me" I joked as we walked out to the car. He opened my door for me before he got in.

"You ready to start your birthday weekend?" He ask smiling hard as hell.

"Yeah punk..now drive" I laugh as I muff his face.

"Gimme kiss first" he say poking his lips out. He is to cute!

"Hell no..kiss your girlfriend" I laughed smacking his lips.