❤Real Or Fake❤

King P.O V.

First I want to start by saying that my love for you will never end. Everything we shared, good and bad was and still is worth the memory. Even though the situation came to this I see the change in you but I also notice pain and you only know the reasons for that. If Angel is who you really feel you are best with then by all means keep her and treat her better then you ever treated me. Maybe I was blind to reality and I can't help but wonder was any of what we had was real or fake. Inspite of everything just know you always have a friend in me and I truly want the best for you. I want you to do bigger things then being out in the streets where your life is being marked. If we never get back together just know I love you and I regret not a single thing.

                            Love J

I think I've read over this note maybe a hundred times and each time it becomes more painful to read. I know what I did was selfish, disrespectful, childish, and most of all cruel. I know I can't take any of it back but what I can do is change me as a person and my future.

I don't know why I do the things I do and especially to the people I care about the most.

You have showed me what true love is and I will forever be grateful

I can honestly say Jayla was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I'm happy I could show her that she is worth so much more then what she used to believe. And now I understand why things didn't work out between us.

I don't know what love is or how to express it towards others.