❤Liberation❤

Jayla P.O.V
I was up making breakfast for me and King before I had to be off to school. Today was the big performance and I couldn't be more excited, I've worked so hard for it to be amazing and I had faith that it would go as planned. Even with all the bullshit going on around me, in a weird way I felt a sense of peace. I knew King and I had each others back and we both would die for one another. My only concern was who was going to be the one making the biggest sacrifice at the end of the day.

"Why this nigga keep blowing ya phone up?" King ask rubbing his sleepy eyes as he came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That's my side nigga, dont worry about that" I say trying to hold back my smile as he quickly released me.

"Stop fucking playing" he straight face me. "Dont make me fuck you and that nigga up, deadass"

"Can I have my phone back please" I ask holding my hand out.

"Nah you good" he slap my hand away. "Matter fact this my phone, since you wanna play around so much. Got niggas txting you early this morning" he mumbles more to himself then me.

"King stop playing, I need my phone" I reach over to get it but his irksome ass raise it over his head. His ole tall ass know I can't reach that high.

"Why? So you can txt that nigga back? I wish you would Jayla, I will gladly burn this fucking apartment down and go fuck that nigga up"

"Aww my baby do care" I smile big as hell as I wrap my arms around his waist, leaning up to kiss his face.

He was trying his hardest to not smile by once I licked his face and grabbed him through his shorts he eventually smiled.

"That shit is nasty" he say wiping his face off. "Can I have my food now ma damn, cuz if it get cold thats yo ass"

"King who is you talking too? You swear you just got so much authority this morning.

He sucked his teeth before snatching the plate out my hand. "I'm daddy, that's who the fuck I am." Showing off his famous sexy smirk.

I roll my eyes. "Sure"

"Why you all dressed up anyway, where you going?" He ask.

"Today's the performance, you should know this Kingston?"

"My bad ma, I forgot."

"So I'm guessing your not coming?" I ask disappointed.

"I'm sorry ma, but I cant . I got some business to take care of, but I promise tonight I'll make it up to you."

"How King?"

"Just trust me" he says kissing me repeatedly on the lips.

"Fine but you owe me big time" I grin as he grabbed my ass through my dress.

I turn to walk back to my room to do my hair and makeup before receiving a slap to my ass.

"You know I'm watching that ass when you walk away right?"

"You wanna watch it some more daddy?" I smirk before poking my ass out more to give him a better view.

"See, dont get in trouble ma"

*
"Look at my baby looking all grown up" Mia says hugging me tight.

"I didn't overdue it did I? I ask scanning my dress.

I wore a two piece dark purple dress set with my blush pink Chanel Heels. I straightened my hair and kept my makeup light with just mascara and purple lipstick. (Pic in MM). I also brought my black leather jacket to cover up my top before any of these hating ass teachers say something about the damn dress code.