❤Exposure❤

King POV:
"You had no warrant to arrest my client and so he has the right to leave". My lawyer says.

"We've been looking for him for a while and the lady has confirmed he was one of our suspects" the officer says.

"That's not facts, thats word of mouth. So once you have probable cause then me and my client can be called back down. You have a nice night gentlemen" she says grabbing her brief case and leading me out the station.

I was so pissed, I dont even have shit to say. That bitch Carla just exposed my damn life out in front of Jayla and I know she confused as hell. I wanted to explain my lifestyle to her myself but now I guess it's to late.

"Your lucky this time, but next time it might be worse. You should stay out of trouble Kingston" Ms. Johnson says to me as she drove me to my house.

"I know but this wasn't my fault. I was just trying to help" I say looking out the window.

"Do you care for this young lady? She ask me as we pulled up to my house.

"I don't know Ms. Johnson, maybe" I say as we both got out the car.

As soon as I walked in the house I seen a crying Jayla on the couch and Mia holding her.

"Hey ma, everything alright?" Chris ask his mother as he gave her a hug.

"Yes everything is fine..Jayla has a court date at the end of the month. I have to get back to the office so yall please stay out of trouble" she says hugging us both before she hopped back in her Range Rover and pulled off.

I walked over to the couch and sat down and looked at Jayla. She couldn't even look at me, she just kept silently crying.

"Jayla" I say trying to get her attention.

She never said one word but just got up and went to her room.

"Damn she that mad?" I ask

"She just hurt King..just give her some space". Mia says

"Well we finna head out..hit me up later bro" Chris says dapping me up before grabbing Mia hand and leaving.

I walked upstairs and got in the shower and just stood under the water for like a hour. I was jut thinking about my life and how I was done with this lifestyle. I hope I didn't mess up what me and Jayla have because I'm finally realizing that she the only girl I want. There I finally admitted it. And even though my chances might be slim to none now..I'm gonna do my best to get her to be mine.

I hopped out the shower and dried off and lotioned up before putting on some basketball shorts. I didnt feel like wearing a shirt so I didn't put one on. I turned my lights out and laid on my bed and just watched tv. My phone vibrated and I looked to see my sister had texted me.

LilSisK: I heard you got arrested today. What the hell you do?

BigBroK: Mind ya business

LilSisK❤: Do mommy know?

BigBroK: Yes Kay damn!

LilSisK❤: What's wrong Brudder..and don't lie cuz I know you.

BigBroK: You wouldn't understand smh..I'm a fuck up nbs