❤️Giving Up On Me❤️

Jayla P.O.V.
"I know you hear that phone ringing Jay."

"Ok, and?"

"Why are you avoiding his calls. Maybe he really needs to talk to you."

I looked over at Justin who was sprawled out on my couch and just mugged his ass.

"I told you I'm not ready, so why you have to keep pressuring me to answer the phone."

"Because that's yo nigga. How you gone leave him hanging while he locked up? Either you dead that shit with him and move on or be there for him." He says sitting up from the couch.

"Don't jump into my business that you know nothing about. Why you so concerned anyways?" I ask with a attitude.

"I don't care, I'm just saying if that's your dude then be loyal. Stop acting like a little ass girl and grow the fuck up and face reality." He says grabbing his jacket to leave.

I don't even care that he mad, shit he can stay mad.

"Whatever Justin. Bye." I say waving him off as he passed me, heading towards the door.

"Nahh fuck that." He say turning around and answering the ringing phone making me jump up from the couch. "Hello?....Yes, I accept the charges."

He put the phone on speaker as I heard King say his name over the phone before he called out my name.

"Hello, Jayla?" King said.

"Say something before I do." Justin says in a whisper as he held up the phone to me.

"Fuck you." I say rolling my eyes at him and folding my arms.

"Aye here she go man." Justin says into the phone as I stood there completely shocked. Like why the hell is he throwing me under the bus?

He gave the phone to me as I stood there frozen not really wanting to hear what King had to say about Justin being with me. Justin leaned down and kissed my lips before I pushed him off me as he laughed and just walked out the front door.

"Hello?" I said nervously into the phone.

"Who the fuck was that and why he at yo house?" King says angrily making my heart race a bit.

"That's was just Justin. But he just left though."

"Why the fuck was he there for anyways? Is he the reason why you not answering my calls or haven't even came to see me? Like for real Jayla, this what the fuck you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything." I hardly say in a low voice.

"Speak the fuck up!" He yells making me jump a bit and tears to form in my eyes.

"Why are you yelling?"

"Like for real Jayla, you really pissing me off. Like I'm in here calling you nonstop just because I need to hear your fucking voice and you out there fucking with that nigga."

"I'm not fucking with nobody so you need to calm down."

"Calm down? You expect me to calm down when I'm in here with no support and the only fucking thing I asked you to ever do was to just ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE!"

"Your the one who chose not to call anyone else but me, I didn't ask you to do that."

"Because I thought that it was common sense that by you being my girl that you would hold me down. Like we fucking discussed this before I got locked up. I told you it was gone be hard and that we was gone have to be strong for one another. You promised to be there for me so what's the problem now?"