❤Your Safe❤

Jayla POV:

And she gon' shake it, like a red nose

Li-li-li-li-like a red nose

And she gon' shake it, like a red nose

Like a, like a, like a red nose

That booty talkin' to me, what that shit say?

Shake it for the dojo I'm the sensei

Once you wobble, got my song on replay

Almost got'er at house, up off Kingsway

I told her shake it like a red nose pitbull

And I'mma keep throwin money 'til your bank full

Cake-cake-cake-cake birthday suit

Damn in a little I'mma forget your age soon

And she gon' shake it, like a red nose

Li-li-li-li-like a red nose

********************************** RED NOSE: BY SAGE GEMINI************************************

"Ayye this my shit, come on JB. Let's show em how we work" Mia says grabbing my hand pulling me to the dance floor. Me and Mia made a routine to this song a while back so once we hit the floor we started killing that shit.

A crowd formed around us yelling and hyping us up as me and Mia danced the routine. Once the routine was over we free styled and started twerking, causing the crowd to go stupid wild. People started to join in and instantly the dance floor was packed af. This party was TURNT!

"Lets go get something to drink" Mia days linking our arms together as we walked into the big kitchen.

"Damn ma, I didn't know you could dance like that" King says pulling my back to his front as I poured myself some juice. FYI I don't drink!

"It's alot of things you dont know about me" I say turning around to face him after taking a drink from my cup.

"Awww look at the love birds" Chris says coming into the kitchen to wrap his arms around Mia.

"Man shut up" King says laughing as I blushed hard. Damn!

"I thought this was my party but everybody talkin bout yall" Chris says staring at me and Mia.

"Sorry Chris but that was our song" I say giggling as I slap fives with Mia.

"Dont be apologizing, we cant help cause we baddies" she says turning to kiss Chris on the lips. They swear they cute lol.

"Ugh..yall nas-" I began to say before I was bumped hard as hell by some random female.

"Uh excuse you" random girl says with a attitude as she mugged me.

"You bumped me, so excuse you" I say putting my cup on the counter. I got a feeling something about to pop off and I damn sure wont be taken off guard.

"Bitch who the fuck you talkin to?" she says as she stepped closer to me. She had on black leggings with cuts on the side, a white and black button up with roses on it with gold accessories and wheat color Tims. I can't front she knew how to dress but this bitch still disrespectful... so all that shit went out the window.

"She talking to yo ass tf! Dont be starting no shit you cant handle" Mia says pulling away from Chris and taking off her hoop earrings.

"Was I talking to you..I think not" she says pushing her 36 inch Brazilian weave off her shoulder. "Now back to you..can you get the fuck out my way so I can talk to my man" she says staring at me and then looking up at King.