❤Unexpected Visits❤

King POV:
"So let me get this straight.. You got shorty living with you.. but you smashing Princess? "Chris ask me.

"Yeah nigga, you make it sound like a bad thing" I say.

"Man that shit messed up, you could at least have some type of respect for JB" he say mugging the shit out of me. Fuck wrong with him today..he usually on my side.

You act like I'm her nigga out'chea doing her wrong...we strictly roommates. So I don't see the problem"I say looking down at the papers in front of me.

Me and Chris at the trap house waiting for these slow ass niggas to get here so we can start this meeting. Somebody heard word about what happened to JB so we need to find out every detail.

"Man you know you like shorty so stop frontin..I mean she been through alot and she don't need you adding on to what she already got going on" He say looking me dead in my eyes..damn this nigga serious.

"Ight man..shut the fuck up talking to me"I angrily mumble as our crew started coming in. Deep down I knew Chris was right..him and JB really became close over the past weeks and I know he think of her as his sister.
Thinking about it now..I guess I did go about it the wrong way.

"Y'all hurry up y'all asses already late as fuck" Chris says standing up. He never sits when he around a crowd..safety reasons I guess.

"So we called this meeting cuz we got a problem..for one money is coming up short..so since somebody wanna be a rat..ain't nobody getting paid for the rest of the week" I say standing up as well.

"Man you can't do that..this shit bogus..I'm leaving fuck this" a dude named Charles say as he heads for the door.

"I don't know who you thought you was talking to today..but I'm not King so unless you don't want a bullet in the back of yo head..I advise you to sit yo broke wanna be gangsta ass down..we clear?" Chris say pointing his gun to the back of dude head.

"Yeah man, I don't want no trouble..I was just messin with you" he say raising his hands in surrender.

"Then sit yo punk ass down" I say pushing him back in his seat. "Next person interrupt me gone wish they didn't. Now like I was saying.." I say before getting cut off by Chris.

"Who know anything about my sister JB? About two weeks ago she was attacked..who got any info?

"I know a lil sumthing.. Some women named Carla been asking the block about a girl called that. She hit me up for a dime bag about everyday" My guy Saint said.

"Alright everybody get back to work..Saint let us holla at you for a sec.

Everybody got up..some was still mad about not getting paid and some was scared..As y'all can see Chris a pretty boy but got a crazy side.

"So what else you know?" Chris question Saint as he finally sat down.

"Not much, just that she looking for ole girl and she one of my regulars. She been with some dude lately tho..I haven't seen him before so he must not be from here.

"Ight, good looking out" I say handing him a stack of cash. He always been loyal to us so why not pay him.

"Any time bro" Saint says before walking out.

"So you know what we gotta do right?" I say looking over at Chris who was looking down pissed at his phone.

"Yeah" he say looking up at me. "We gotta make a house visit" Chris says grabbing his car keys and quickly leaving.

Mia POV:
*Text Convo*
Mia: Bae wyd?
Hubby❤: At the trap..y what's up?
Mia: oh nothin..well I bought a plan B today from the store.
Hubby❤: Y tf would u buy dat? Y you keep playin w me Mia
Mia: Chris I'm not fuckin playin I need to make sure I don't get pregnant. Be mad idgaf!
Hubby❤: I'm omw!