❤ Catching Feelings❤

King POV:

Wassup, I'm King and I'm 20 yrs old. Most people find me intimidating because of my 6'3 frame, my light skin complexion, dimples and intense hazel eyes (Picture on the side). I can honestly say I get my looks from my mother. I have a younger sister, Kayla who is my world and I've played "daddy" to her our whole life and imma continue until the day I die. I'm the provider of the house since that nigga decided to leave my mama to go be with a hoe. Since then I been doing any and everything to make sure my moms and sister wants for nothing.

Looking at Jayla right now she sorta reminds me of my sister with her caramel complexion and her long curly hair. She got a nice body on her too even though its hidden by a over sized shirt she was wearing. Her kicks looked a couple years old and the white on her Nike Air Force Ones were starting to look dirty. Even though her fit wasn't the flyest she still stood out to me.

"Aye look I was just playin ma..relax" King says as he laugh lightly looking at Jayla who suddenly looked uncomfortable. King knew what he said about Jayla being his future girlfriend was speaking to soon but he just wanted to see her reaction.

"Why you playin so much...i barely know you" Jayla says snapping out of her quietness to playfully punch King in the arm. King grabs his arm pretending to be hurt and looks at her and smile. "You looking like I said I want you to have my babies...damn girl. I was just playin..but I did wanna know your real name so we can chill sometimes". King grabs Jayla arm and pull her closer to the car so she can lean on it with him.

"Why you wanna chill with me for...dont u got better things to do" Jayla says pulling her curls looking down at her shoes. King noticed that she looked away from him so he stood up to stand in front of Jayla.

"If I had better things to do...then I wouldn't have asked. We can hang out as friends..you can have friends right" King says causing Jayla to look up at him and smile. King noticed she had such a bright smile.

"Yeah I can have friends...just not friends like you". Jayla grabbed her book bag from the ground and walked over to Mia who was in a tongue lock with Chris and after tapping Mia's shoulder they both walked off leaving the boys staring after them.

King never had a girl just walk away from him so easily especially after he offered to be her friend, usually most females he ran into begged him to be friends with them or to hang out. He knew Jayla had some type of guard up about him and in a way he liked that about her. He knew he would have to work to get her attention and he was up for the challenge...Kung didn't want to admit but he was catching feelings.

Jayla POV:

Walking into the house I heared moaning coming from my foster mothers bedroom and I knew they would be at it for a while. I hated when she brought random niggas in the house because for one they all seemed to be rude and nasty or always wanted to bother me. I quickly made me two sandwiches and grabbed a bag of chips and dip and a pop and went to my room. Walking closer to my room I step closer to her door and see that the door was cracked opened and all I saw was my foster mother head bobbing up and down while this random nigga was layed across the bed moaning loudly. Even though I hated her I still felt bad for her because she obviously didn't know her worth as a women.

I quickly walked across the hall to my room and locked my door just in case that nigga thought he would sneak in here in the middle of the night. I've already experienced that a couple of times and I didn't want to have to go through that again. As there moans continued to increase I got up from my bed to turn on my stereo and started to play W.A.Y.S by Jhene Aiko. As I looked out my window into the clear Atlanta sky I wondered would I ever grow up like that women across the hall from me. My mind eventually went to King and how he seemed to want to get to know me. I'm not good with boys but I knew King was no good and that I should stay away from him...but a part of me wanted to get to know him too. Jayla knew she was catching feelings.

Do you think Jayla will become friends with King?

What do you think King will do to get her attention?

Why do you think Jayla has her guard up?

Comment I would love to read what you think, Vote Please!

Comment

Comment

Comment