❤Redemption❤

King POV:
I'm just now getting back at 10am from handling my business. Shit got crazy last night and I had to teach a few niggas they lesson. I know JB is going to be pissed at me for not calling her and not coming home last night.

"Where the fuck you been at?" Jayla ask calmy sitting cross-legged in the middle of my bed.

"What you doing up?" I ask taking my jacket off and dropping it on the floor.

"King I'm not playin with you..where were you?" She ask again staring at me.

"I had to handle some business ..I didn't know I would be out that long" I say annoyed.

I don't know why she buggin, at least I'm here now.

She gets up to stand in front of me and I grow a little nervous. I can tell she pissed the hell off.

"So yo fucking phone don't work? I been up worried sick about yo ole' dumb ass and you out doing God knows what. Are you crazy?!" She yells as I cringe from her loud voice.

"You need to calm the hell down ma and get out my face" I say pushing her back a little.

"Hell no, I'm all up in yo face" She say waving her hands in my face. "You out doing grown folks business but can't even keep a happy girlfriend. What type of shit is that?

"Oh so you ain't happy?" I ask

"Man, whatever" she say flagging me off and sitting back on the bed.

I sat on the couch on the other side of the room and just stared at her.

"What?!" She ask annoyed.

"I asked you a question..and I deserve a answer" I say resting my elbows on my knees still staring at her.

"No what you deserve is to get punched the fuck out for pulling that shit you did last night. You really gone sit there and act like you ain't do shit wrong?" She ask in disbelief.

I roll my eyes. "Man I ain't do shit wrong. I told you about being such a damn drama queen".

"I'm a drama queen? Ok. Well if I'm such a damn drama queen then tell me why its blood on ya shoes? Or am I being dramatic?" She ask leaning her head to the side.

I look down at my shoes and see the spots of blood splattered on my shoe strings. Damn I thought I cleaned it all.

"Now when ya stupid ass get locked up don't come calling me" she says mushing my head as she walked pass me and out the room.

Why do I keep fucking up? 

Jayla POV:
"Hey chica, where are you? Ms. Polly getting on my damn nerves" Mia says over FaceTime.

"Sorry babe but I'm not coming today. I legit didn't get any sleep" I say rubbing my already red eyes.

"You look like hell. What happened?" She ask.

"King didn't come home last night so I stayed up and waited for him".

"Imma slap his light bright ass..the fuck is he doing out so late anyways?" She ask as I shrug.

"I don't even know myself. It's giving me a headache just thinking about it" I say rubbing my temples, hoping I could get rid of it before it fully comes.

"All imma say is talk to him about it. I had to do the same with Chris. I mean yall are a couple now. Take charge" she says smiling.

"Thanks boo...you always got my back" I say blowing her a kiss.