❤️The Box❤️

King P.O.V.
"Hold on!" I call out to whoever was knocking on my door.
I stepped out my shower and wrapped a towel around me before I rushed to get the door.

"Wassup?" I say to an officer who stood there mugging me.

"Turn around slowly and put your hands behind your back." He says trying to push me to turn around.

"Yo don't fucking touch me, what the fuck wrong with you man." I say as he got a good grip on my arm and pinned me up against the wall.

He cuffed me and then turned me around so that we were face to face.

"I hate little niggas like you. They got the nerve to give you special treatment like you a damn celebrity when your nothing but a piece of shit." He says in my face.

"I didn't ask yo stupid ass to like me so get the fuck off me. This harassment." I say trying to pull away from him.

"Stop resisting before I hurt you." He says placing his hand on his gun.

"Man fuck you, you not about to put fear in my heart. You talking about me, well let's talk about you. You so quick to grab that fucking gun of yours. I wonder how tough you would be without that bitch. All y'all cops want to do is kill innocent black people and then try to say the shit was suicide but nahh nigga. If you kill me best believe you not getting away with this. My block know wassup."

"Shut your mouth right now boy." He says stepping closer to my face.

"With all due respect, my name not boy. So either call me by my name or get the hell up out my face." I say staring right back at him.

I hate cops who abuse they authority. Like don't get me wrong I know I've done some bad shit in my life and I know he might think I'm some hot headed little thug but shit I know my rights. And I know it's a trend going on that cops is killing innocent lives just because. I'm not stupid now. I peep shit.

"Say another word and your going to be in trouble."

"Then I guess I'm in trouble." I say.

Before I know it I'm being slammed on the hard cement ground and I can instantly feel my head begin to spin. My hands are cuffed behind my back and I have no control of my body at this point so the only thing I can do is hope to make it out of this.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yell as he rested his knee on my neck making me feel light headed.

"Stop resisting arrest." He says holding more pressure down on me.

"How the fuck I'm resisting arrest and I'm already arrested. You got me cuffed already you dick." I yell.

I could feel my veins in my forehead and neck pop out and my head began to spin from the lack of oxygen I wasn't receiving to my head. I could hear more officers running down toward me and when they finally did come they all jumped on me. Like wth, clearly I'm not resisting arrest.

"Ahhhhh..fuck!!" I scream as I felt my legs being tazed.

"Stop resisting arrest."

"I'm not doing nothing. Get off me!!!" I say in my last attempt to say something.

All the pressure they had on me was making me feel sick and my head felt like it was about to pop. I eventually couldn't take it no more and just let my eyes close.

Then everything went black.

*

I slowly peeled my eyes open and I immediately checked my surroundings. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything but the light glowing from under the door. All my senses soon kicked in and I realized that I was naked and the temperature in this room was slightly cold making me shiver. My body ached everywhere, my face felt swollen and I just knew my lip was busted. I could feel a big gash above my right eyebrow and it was beyond painful. I could hear some officers talking outside and then I heard something skid across the floor.