❤End Of Time: Pt 2❤

Jayla P.O.V.
"King come on man" I whine

"No, J. Why I gotta answer some damn questions from people I don't even know."

"Because these people support and love us and they have questions. Just do it." I say climbing into his lap.

"Can you at least explain it?" He ask.

"Yes cry baby, ok so a lot of people on Instagram and twitter asked us questions and all we gotta do is answer them so Jazz can write it in our story."

He stared at me like I was crazy. "J, what fucking story."

"Our story!" I say laughing. My poor baby!

"Get the hell off me. Lying ass"he say trying to push me off his lap.

"I'm not lying. What if I told you a lot of people know about us and everything we been going through?"

"I would say that shit creepy and why ain't nobody inform my ass. They can dm you and not me?"

"Look how you acting, you mean as shit. They probably cared to dm yo rude ass."

"They think I'm mean?" He ask shocked. Like he really care..right!

"They will if you don't answer these questions."

"Ard, I will. But wait who is Jazz?"

I smiled bright at the thought of her. My guardian angel. "Let's just say we wouldn't have met if it wasn't for her."

He smiled before pecking my lips. "Ard, well shout out to her then, for sending my J baby my way."

If he only knew everything.

"Ok so the first question is for you bae, it's says Will you ever marry Jayla?" I ask him looking up from my phone.

"Yeah, most def. That ring coming real soon."

"Next question for me, Jayla are you really gonna give King six kids?"

"You ain't got no damn choice" he say interrupting me.

"I thought this was my question, now shut up" I mush his head. "Now back to my answer, yes I will because I do want a big family since I don't have one. 

King grabbed my phone before looking at another question. "Ard, this one say King are you ever gonna get out the game?" He said out loud. "Well technically I'm not in the game, I'm just tying up loose ends so that shit won't come back to me in the future."

I grabbed my phone before scrolling through a few before stopping at one that made me laugh.

"What's funny?"

"Somebody tried to throw some shade at you bae."

"What it say?"

"It say King why would you fuck Princess raw when you claim you dont love these hoes."