❤See You Again❤

Jayla P.O.V
"How was school?"

"Long"

"How did practice go?"

"Alright"

"Are you going to keep giving me one word answers?"

"Maybe"

I just made it to the boutique after coming from school and I was not in the mood. The only thing that kept me sane today was dancing.

"I know you dont feel like being here but I really need you today. We're busy"

"I know ma, I'm here I just need a minute."

"Ok go change in my office and come back out"

"Yes ma'ma"

I walked to the back while dropping my purse on the table by the door. Today was such a beautiful day and I hated that I was in such a funk. I cried for an hour this morning causing me to have a headache the whole day. I finally got rid of it but my mood still didn't change.

"You look nice" Kayla says coming up behind me.

"Oooooo I'm telling"

"You are so childish"

"I'm serious, why haven't you been to school"

She huffed and rolled her eyes at me. "I'm been going through some stuff"

"Is it that serious that you couldn't come talk to me about it?"

"You wouldn't understand, plus ya ass moved out King house tryna be grown and what not."

I threw my lip gloss at her and laughed. "Shut up please, you can spend the night at my place if you want."

"Dont try and act like you want me over, ya ass just wanna be nosey"

"Bitch so what..you don't have a choice"
I looked in the full length mirror and smiled back at my self. I wore a red pencil skirt with a black and white polka dot button up with my black pumps. I had on gold jewelry and red lipstick and pulled my hair up in a neat bun. I did that!

"My brother is stupid as fuck"

"Tell him that"

*

"You have a great day and if you ever come back again ask for Jayla" I say sweetly as I bagged up my fifth customer for today.

I had a few appointments today, mostly girls coming in needing help picking out outfits for weddings, charity events, and a couple sweet 16 parties. A lot of people also walked in which means I've been on my feet all day.

"Excuse me"

I was hanging a few pieces of clothes on racks so I didn't know who the person was behind me but the voice so familiar.

"Can I help you?" I ask turning around.

I was greeted by Justin who held that innocent smile on his face. This was a total surprise because I never even told him I worked here.

"I didn't know you worked here"

"Yeah I do"

He walked a circle around me as he whistled in admiration.

"Damn, maybe I need to come here often. You got the heels on, lipstick. Is this the same JB?" he ask placing his hand on forehead.

"Get your hands off me nigga" I laugh moving his hand. "I have to look and act professional and your blowing my cover"