❤Better Days❤

Jayla P.O.V.
"I see I got you glowing ma" King says kissing me on the cheek before he sat our breakfast down on the balcony table.

"Whatever," I slyly grinned. "It took you long enough to cook" I say grabbing my plate.

"Can you just be grateful I cooked for ya ass"

I stuffed my face with food before kissing his lips. "Thank you baby"

"No problem"

We both ate in a comfortable silence as I looked on at the morning sky. Everything looked beautiful up here, like I was in control of everything below me.

"What you thinking bout?"

"Nothing, I'm just happy we back on the same page"

"Me too, now all we gotta do is get dressed and head over to ya crib and pack up ya stuff"

He grabbed our empty plates and walked back in to put them in the sink. He walked back out with a grin on his face as he pulled me into his lap.

"You ready?"

"Umm..uhh King, I need to talk to you" I say nervously.

"About what?"

I got up to sit in the seat next to him before looking him in the eyes.

"I'm not moving back in with you" I finally say.

He stared at me with a confused look before rolling his eyes. "I thought you said we was good Jayla" he huffs before leaning back in his chair.

"We are, its just with everything going on-"

"Look if its bout the Princess situation, I'm not fucking her. And if that baby is mines, we can work it out" he says grabbing my hands with pleading eyes.

"Its not even about her King, I just think us having our own space is good. Its not like you can't come over and vice versa."

"I feel like you punishing me ma" he says running his hands over his waves.

I walked over and sat on his lap. "I'm not bae, but to be honest I'm still wounded by you cheating on me. Of course I forgive you but a girl never fully recovers after being cheated on. Its gonna always be in the back of my head."

"Well what else can I do, you know I only want you" he says gripping my waist tightly.

"Just keep loving me and let time heal the wounds I have." I say.

"I can do that, but you best believe I'm crashing at ya place every night."

"I dont care, as long as you putting food in the house" I laugh.

"Ya fat ass always worried about some damn food" he says mushing my head making me laugh harder.

"Ok, but bae?" I say trying to catch my breath.

"What?"

"I got something else I gotta tell you"

He threw his arms up and huffed. "Damn baybeh, what else is it?"

"It's about Princess"

"Fuck that bitch"

I gave him the eye as I hit him in the arm. "I'm serious King."

"Serious about what? I dont care what the fuck she doing, she haven't even been around to tell me about the baby"

"The baby that's not yours?"