❤Healing❤

I dedicate this chapter to Deshaebaby You are such a huge supporter that it gives me butterflies. Thank you love
P.O.V.
"Damn nigga, how much stuff you gone buy her?".

"A lot nigga...problem?" I ask

Me and Chris decided to hit up the mall to pick up the new kicks that was released today. I decided to buy my baby some stuff too while we was here. I go her about 10 pair of jeans and shirts and was on my way now to pick up her some kicks.

"So how she doing?" Chris ask me as we walked into Kids FootLocker.

"She holding me down, I mean she could have easily just gave up but she been dealing with it the best she can.

"That's what's up, lil suh something special"

"I'm already knowin" I looked over a couple of shoes before I pick out the ones I want for her.

"Can I help yall today?" a light skin girl comes up to us. She had fire red hair and dimple piercings and lil ma ass was hella fat.

"Uh yeah, can we get a new employee. Thanks" Chris says sitting on a bench pulling out his phone.

The girl rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth before speed walking away to get us a new person.

"Why the hell you do that?" I ask laughing.

"Man I don't know about you but Mia is crazy as hell. She got eyes everywhere. I'm not about to be caught no where near that fine ass-"

"Ight nigga..I get it" I say laughing hard as hell.

"Yo my man, let me get every shoe on this shelf in a size 5" I say to the guy helping us.

"Boys or girls?" He ask.

"Boys if you got it..if not girls is fine".

He came back with the shoes bagged up and we went to check out.

"Your total will be 1,057" I pulled out my Black Express card and signed the receipt and we walked out.

"Damn I don't know how females can shop all day. This shit tiring" Chris say as I passed him some of the bags to carry until we got to the car.

"I see you got that lil ass girlfriend and can't even hit up nobody no more" I knew that voice from anywhere.

"I see you still jealous too" I say turning around to come face to face with Angel. I haven't heard from her ass in a while but knowing her she always scheming.

"You think I'm jealous of that bitch, tuh. Baby girl ain't got shit on me" she say flipping her long weave over her shoulder.

"You right, lil suh ain't got no loose ass pussy like you got. So take ya ass on somewhere girl" Chris say muggin her and looking at her with a disgusted look.

"Why you always jumping in our conversations? Wanna be relavent ass, he got a mouth". She rolls her eyes.

"Do you hear how you sound? Stupid ass hell. You claim you ain't jealous but be the first one mentioning his girl".

"Dude just shut the fuck up talking to me..like you can really shut up"

"B, imma meet you in the car before I have to slap a hoe" he grabs the rest of the bags before walking out the door.