❤Life Happens❤

King POV:
"No nigga I want you to stop" a familiar voice says.

I didn't even want to look back but I already knew who it was.

"That's my cue to leave" Jayla says pulling her shirt down and snickering as she hopped off the countertop.

"What the fuck is funny" Princess screams stepping closer to Jayla. Here we go..Fuck!

"I'm laughing at yo silly ass..move girl" Jayla says laughing as she push pass Princess making her even more pissed.

Next thing I know Princess charge towards Jayla and trys to grab her hair but I caught her around the waist before she could touch her. The fuck is she thinking yo?

"Yo what the hell you doing?"I say dropping her down on the couch.

"WHAT IM DOING?..YOU THE ONE FUCKING AROUND WITH THAT BITCH UPSTAIRS..AND THEN GOT THE NERVE TO BE DEFENDING HER!" She yells pointing her finger in my face.

I'm not finna lie...Princess look hella sexy yelling at me right now. She had on a tight white wife beater with a gold necklace with acid washed blue jean shorts. That ass was looking just right.

"Waych yo mouth and come here"I say grabbing her waist to calm her down.

"No King..I'm not about to be played by yo ass...you need to let me know what's good. What are we?" She ask folding her arms and staring dead at me.

Now why she gotta go and ask that..y'all gotta understand sometimes us niggas don't know what we are to some females..just that we fuck with y'all.

"We doing us..like imma be real witcha Im not ready to settle down but Im feeling you..real shit" I say truthfully.

Like I'm confused my damn self..I'm feeling Princess hard..but when it comes to Jayla I'm not finna lie..she my weakness. I really can't decide.

"I can't see it King..like you told me you guys were strictly friends...so what the fuck was that shit? She question me as she look down almost about to cry.

I know I hurt her and I hate hurting females..if my mama found out about this shit she would beat my ass her self.

"Look she special to me just like you are..so y'all need to be cool to one another cuz you not going no where just like she not" I say as I look down at my rolex..I gotta meet Chris in a hour.

"Huhhh I guess" she say wrapping her arms around my neck and poking her lip out. I swear she look sexy doing that shit!

"Gone upstairs ma.. I'll be upstairs in a minute" I say smacking her ass playfully as she laugh and walk up the stairs to my room.

I walk up a few minutes later and head towards Jayla room. Her crazy ass!

"Wud up ma" I say plopping down on her bed.

"Nothing ..yo stripper cool?" she ask showing her bright smile.

Since Jayla moved in I decided to decorate her room for her. I knew her favorite colors was white, pink, and black so I hired some people to do it. I didn't care how much it cost..she deserved it (Picture on the side).

"Why you being petty ma..you got my girl all mad and shit" I say laughing as I played in her hair.

"She yo girl but you kissing and touching on me...ohhhh ok" she says with a little attitude before rolling her eyes.

"What I tell you about doing that shit" I say picking her up over my shoulder and spinning her around in circles.

"OK..OK I Quit!" She says laughing as she squeeze my lower back. "Put me down big head" she says smacking me in the head before I slam her on the bed making her hair fly out her pony tail.