❤Friend Zoned❤

Jayla POV:

"I dont wanna answer that" I say as I reached up to remove my wife beater revealing my blue lace bra.

"I think imma like this game" King says gripping my boobs as he smiled showing off his dimples.

"Ok, my turn...what do you do for a living?...to afford all this" I say waving my hands around the room. This house really was a sight to see.

"Uhh..I umm...damn can we smoke first. This shit a little to deep to be talking about without being on a cloud" he laughs.

He stands me up off his lap and go towards a shelf that held all his games all in order from each year they were made. He picked one up and opened it revealing a bag of weed. He grabbed some rolling papers and a lighter and came and sat back down.

"What" I ask confused. He was looking at me like I was crazy.

"You wasn't sitting there before ma" he smirks as he spread the weed out..ready to break it down.

"Is this better" I ask straddling him again. I felt his manhood poke my butt and he noticed.

"Sometimes I cant help it" he says smiling, making me laugh.

"Let me roll it up" I say to a shocked looking King.

"You can roll" he ask

"Yeah..I'm not that innocent" I say spreading the weed into the rolling paper and rolling it up. This shit smelt good..even though I dont smoke.

"Awwh..look at my beybeh rolling up for daddy" he says with his accent, rubbing my ass.

"Whatever..shut up" I says punching him in the arm.

"You did good ma" he says examining it before lighting it up and taking a long puff. "Here" he says trying to hand it to me.

"I roll..not smoke" I explain making him laugh.

"Thats the dumbest shit I ever heard..I cant even be around weed without smoking it..so how you do it?" he ask still laughing.

"I just do" I say running my hands over his arms. All theses damn muscles.

"Just try it" he says putting it up to my lips. I take a drag from it and bust out coughing. That shit strong AF!

"Relax, dont rush to inhale it...try again" he says putting it back to my lips and this time I let it enter my lungs before releasing it. I could instantly feel my head get lighter. This shit was working.

"So back to yo question..I make money to afford this house" he says blowing O's in my face.

"How though?" I say fanning the smoke out my face.

"You don't need to know all that" he says.

"Well you know what you need to do" I say smirking causing him to smile too.

"You just loving this I bet" he says as he pulled off his shirt, showing off his tattoos. "Alright next one...are you a virgin?" He ask.

"Yes" I admit. No use in lying.

"Why did you ever go out with that girl Angel...why let her suck you up?" I ask getting to the heart of the conversation.

For a minute King just sat there without saying a word just smoking and I guess thinking. He finally let out the blunt after his eyes was completely red and low..he was high.

"She was my first everything..I came to Atlanta from New'awlins and she was the first girl that caught my eye. Not just her looks, but she had goals and she was so innocent. We lost our virginity together, she held me down when I didn't have nothing to my name, met my family. I gotta have some type of luv for her after all that" he says running his hands over his waves.