❤F*ck You All The Time❤

*Warning*: Do not read if your not mature..Sex Scene Ahead. Enjoy!❤

King P.O.V.
"Nice to see you again Mr. Santos, do you need the usual?"

"Yes, I'll be needing the key to the Pent House tonight."

"Right away boss"

I decided to surprise my baby with a few things tonight. Not only have I been maturing as a person, I've also been thinking about my future and knowing me..I knew college wasn't my cup of tea. So I invested in a club with my mom a while back and today makes three years its been up and running. And if I must add the top ranked club in Atlanta.

"What are we doing here?" Jayla ask me looking around in amazement.

"Its a part of your surprise" I say kissing her hand.

"Here you are Mr. Santos, its ready for you. Enjoy your stay" The desk lady says handing me over the keys.

"Thank you Claire" I say giving her a smile before grabbing our duffle bags.

"Who's the lady? Claire ask, eyeing Jayla.

"My wife" I reply.

She looked shocked for a minute before recovering and putting a smile on her face.

"Lovely to meet you Mrs. Santos"

Jayla gave a polite smile before I grabbed her hand and lead her to the elevators. Once the doors opened we stepped in as I punched my code in to send us to the 20th floor.

"When did I become your wife?"

"The day you said you loved me" I say smiling as she blushed.

"What are you up too, and where are we even going?" She question me.

"Calm ya lil ass down, we almost there"
The elevator doors opened as we got out and walked the long white hallway. Floor to ceiling windows revealed the beautiful Atlanta skylight. We finally made it to the room as I unlocked the door.

"Go in and tell me what you think" I say ushering her in the room as I dropped our bags by the door.

She walked in further and gasped at what she saw. I had pink and white roses covering the floor and couches as I had dozens of bags covering the living room table with all sorts of gifts. From shoes, jeans, makeup, purses, and jewelry. She walked further in to see the spacious kitchen where I had strawberries and wine set up for us. She walked over to the massive windows that overlooked Atlanta and stared out into the night sky.

"This place is beautiful"

"I thought you might like it" I say coming to wrap my arms around her waist as I looked out at the stars.

"I more than like it, I love it." She turns to kiss me as I wrapped her up in my arms. Things got heated real fast in within minutes my shirt was off.

"Wait ma, I got more to show you" I say stopping her hands from removing my belt.

"You can show me later, I want you" she says kissing me again as she unbuckles my belt and pulls it off.

"Wait.."

"Wait for what King, you got me here so take care of me." She starts to unzip her dress before kicking off her heels.

"Baby, just wait man" I laugh as I zip her dress back up.