❤Come Outside❤

King POV:

"Pass that shit man" I say to Chris as we was chillin at the trap house bored asf.

"Nigga did you put in on this, I think not" he says as he lights it up and takes the first hit.

"Man pass this shit" I say as I snatch the blunt from his hand.

"You aint gone be punkin me when we forty" he say muggin the shit out of me, making me die laugh.

"You done already had two by yo self, you a pot head" I say as we both laugh. This shit was getting me high already.

"I can be a pot head, but yo girl still love me" he say hitting the blunt and letting out a cloud of smoke. "Speaking of girls, you talkin to that girl JB?" he ask.

"Naw, I mean she cool but I ain't messing with ole girl" I say

"Man you crazy, shawty nice. She got a nice ole body on her. I'm surprised she aint got no man. If I was single I would definitely smash, shit I would even cuff her" he says running his hands over his waves.

"Where you seen her at" I ask. The last time I seen her was Monday and today Thursday.

"She was with Mia earlier in the week at the mall. I told em about the party. They said they was coming" he say checking his phone as he got a txt message.

"Well I'm outchea, catch you later" I say dappin him up before I left.

I now know where I need to be Friday night.

Jayla POV:

"I can't believe you got me skippin school for this" I say as Mia pulls me inside the mall.

"Relax JB, we can skip one day. It won't kill you!" she say as we walk into Forever 21.

"Bitch, it might not kill you, but its gone kill me" causing us both to laugh.

"Alright give me thirty minutes, I need to pick out a outfit for Chris party tomorrow" she says holding up a maxi skirt. "I hope you got something, cuz everybody gone be there" she says.

"Don't worry about me..just hurry up" I say with a attitude and roll my eyes. She know I dont have nothing to wear. Did this bitch just try me?

"First, lose the attitude and second I'm just playin. I got you girl. So stop buggin" she says bumping my arm playfully making me smile.

"I swear I can't stand you sometimes" I say picking up a crop top showing it to her.

"Yasss this is cute...now all I need is bottoms. Come on" she say grabbing my hand pulling me further into the store.

Twenty minutes later we finally leave the mall and head to Mia house. It was to late to even try to go to school so we just chilled and watched movies.

"Do you think I should give Chris some for his birthday?" Mia says randomly as we was watching White Chicks.

"Give him some what?" I ask looking at her crazy making her laugh.

"You know..like give him my virginity" she say turning on the couch to face me.

"Hell no. Just because its his birthday dont mean he can get the cookie. Dafaq wrong with you" I say as we both fall out laughing.

"I'm serious...I think I'm ready" she says pausing the movie.

"As long as your doing it for you, not because you feel pressured...then I guess go for it. But please use protection. We dont need a loud mouth ass kid running around here" I say as we both laugh.

"Dont say that me and Chris would make some cute babies" she says folding her arms and pouting.

"Yeah I guess all puppies do come out cute" I say cracking up as she push me off the couch. I love making her mad. "Awwwwee is the poor baby mad at me" I struggle to say while laughing as I pinch her cheeks.

"Get off me heffa, aint shit funny" she say laughing pushing me off her. "You need to be worried about looking good for King" she say.

"Why, he aint nobody" I say as I unpause the movie.

"Girl that's gone be yo forever boy..just watch and see" she say turning back to the movie.

Towards the end of the movie my phone starts to ring, which is weird because the only person that has my number is Mia and a few dancers from school.

"Hello?" Mia answers for me. She then breaks out in a big as smile. "For you" she says handing it to me.

"Hello" I say giving Mia a confused look.

"Come outside" a voice says.

SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU GUYS WITH A CLIFFHANGER!

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR A UPDATE!

Who do yall think it is?

What do you think Mia should do?