❤Daddy's Home Pt 1❤

Kayla P.O.V:
"Daddy"

"Its me baby girl"

"But, how? When?" I ask, not really making out a complete sentence.

"I called him" King says coming to sit down on the chair next to me.

I looked over at him searching his face to see if what he was saying was true. For the longest, King has never got along with our father. I was the only one that had hope in him because I still to this day dont know the full story of him leaving. I still have faith in my paw even if he isn't around.

"Daddy, I missed you so much" I say out stretching my arms to him to hug me.

"I missed you too, baby girl. So much" he says holding me tight as he rock me back and forth.

Our dad looks just like King but older. He's some inches taller then King and his eyes aren't hazel like ours but his are light brown. He has a curly tapered fade, with a few gray hairs but he seriously doesn't look a day over 35. I still have to remember that they had us at a very young age.

"Are you going to stay?" I say with hope in my eyes.

"For a few days, then I have to get back"

"I wonder why" King says rolling his eyes before going to sit next to Jayla by the window.

They both made eye contact, not really saying a word but I could tell both of them had a lot of tension between them.

"Look baby girl, I heard they releasing you today. How about I meet you back at your ma house?"

"You promise to come?"

"Imma be there"

He kissed me on my forehead before staring down King again before walking out the room.

He better come.

King P.O.V
"What was that about?" Jayla soflty ask me as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I couldn't be more grateful for Jayla. She was here every night with me when I refused to leave my sister side. The only time she left was to change clothes and get me clothes and get us food.  I could tell she was drained, just like I was but today we could finally go home and get some much needed rest.

"I just can't stand that nigga"

"Why you call him then?" She ask.

"He needed to know, as much as I dont like him that's still our sperm donor."

"You a mess" she says laughing at me.

I'm serious.

It was a knock at the door as a nurse walked in with a piece of paper.

"How can we help you" my mom ask the nurse.

"I'm here to give Kayla something. All of the staff was so touched by your story and we feel so bad that we wanted to give you this." She said handing Kayla over a picture.

I walked over and looked at the smallest baby you could imagine that was on the picture. She had on a tiny pink hat, with pink socks and a small white onesie that was way bigger then her tiny frame.

"I know this might be hard on you but we consider this baby as a life from the moment of conception. So we want to give you the oppurtunity to still sign the birth certificate" the nurse said.

We all were in tears just looking at the picture alone. My neice was beautiful. Inspite of her tiny underdeveloped body I could tell she was going to be so gorgeous.