❤Changes❤

Up to date pictures of King and Jayla (MM). Yesss King grew a beard (still sexy) and of course Jayla just got more beautiful. Yes these are the same people just different pics of them. Enjoy the update loves!

Jayla POV:
"What just happened?" I ask King as I laid on his bare chest panting, trying to catch my breath.

"I just gave you something you been missing" he laughed as he pushed my hair off my forehead and held me closer to him.

I could feel his erection pressed hard up against me and I knew that he deserved his release. King took my body to places I didn't knew even existed and it only came from the touch of his strong supple hands and his full thick tongue that drove me crazy.

Being touched by the wrong men with the wrong intentions for so long..I didn't even know I could experience such pleasure and King definitely made my body react in new ways. I didn't regret not a single minute of that hour we shared together.

"What you thinking about?" King ask as he ran his hands up my bare back before palming my ass.

"Just how I never experienced this before..everybody that ever said they cared for me or loved me, just ended up hurting or leaving me" I say looking up at him.

"You know I would never intentionally hurt you right?" he ask holding my chin in place. "I'm not saying I'm perfect cuz I'm far from that but what we got is something real. And this shit new to me..so yeah imma fuck up..a lot..but if you just trust me..just know imma always have ya back ma.

"I know, and I love you for that..for everything" I say as a single tear slid down from my right eye.

King quickly kissed it away as he continued to shower my face with kisses. He grabbed the side of my face with both hands and kissed me so passionately that I just melted into his soft plump lips.

I trailed my hands down his chest to his stomach as I felt his abs bulging underneath my finger tips. I broke our kiss to kiss his neck as he rewarded me with a small moan.

"Fuck..Jayla" he groans as I sucked on his neck then his ear. I now know that is his weak spot.

He started to grind his hips against me and I was once again soaked and ready and waiting for him to make the next move. He flipped me over so that I was on the bottom as I grabbed for his boxers pulling them down and off.

I was now staring at his manhood and to say King was big was a understatement..lets just say he was highly blessed. King looked at me and smirked before bending to suck on my breast which was already tender and sore from his last assault.

"King I'm ready" I say lowly making his head shoot up.

"You sure ma?" he ask rubbing my thighs making me squirm and want him even more.

"Yes..please" I say wrapping my legs around his waist as our middles rubbed against each other.

He leaned over to his night stand and pulled out a condom, ripping it open as he pulled it out and pulled it over his length. He spread my legs wider to make his self comfortable and looked at me one more time.

"You can tell me to stop at anytime..ok? He says rubbing his tip against my entrance.

"Ok" I say grabbing his upper arms, preparing my self for this pain but hopefully pleasure that comes with it.