❤Reconnecting Pt2❤

Jayla POV:
WHAT THE HELL!! I thought to myself as I was pulled from behind and a blindfold was placed over my eyes. I ain't down with this kidnapping shit so somebody better rethink what the fuck they doing.

"King I swear if this you..we boxin" I angrily say as I try to get my arms free from whoever this was.

"Oh be quiet guh" King says as he quickly kisses me on the lips to stop my next outburst.

"Where are you taking me?..dude I swear I'm so not feelin this" I say as I felt him place me inside his car and began to drive.

"I'm taking this shit off me" I say as I reach up to remove the blindfold. This shit better not had messed up my hair!

"Nahh..come on, you gone fuck up the surprise" King says as he quickly catch my hands.

"Ughh fine..damn" I say as I sit back and cross my arms and pout. I guess I can be a baby at times..we all do so don't judge me.

"Big mad or little mad?" King says laughing as he pulled on my bottom lip.

"Shut up nigga"I say laughing as I smacked his hand away from my mouth.

"Just sit back and relax ma" he says to me but not before grabbing my boob. I swear he so irritating.

"Touch me again King and imma slap the shit outta you" I laugh as I feel around to smack his arm.

"Ight imma be chill..for now" he says snickering as he turned up the music and continued to drive.

The car finally came to a stop and I could hear King get out the car to come get my door. He opened my door and helped me out as he grabbed my hand to lead me into some place. As we got closer to wherever we was going I could hear faint music playing in the background but when King opened a door all I heared blasting was Rihanna Pour It Up playing..

Pour it up, pour it up
That's how we ball out
Strip clubs and dollar bills
I still got my money
Patron shots can I get a refill?
I still got my money
Strippers goin' up and down that pole
And I still got my money
Four o'clock and we ain't going home
Cause I still got my money
Money make the world go round
I still got my money
Bands make your girl go down"

"SURPRISE" a group of people from out of know where yelled. King finally untied the blindfold and I looked around to be in Club Fantasy (picture on the side) and was standing on the main stage. Mia and Chris was in the audience looking up at us smiling and waving. It was hundreds of people there some I didnt even know but I didnt care cuz I still was about to turn up.

The DJ handed King the mic so he could say a few words but before he started be grabbed my hand.

"I just wanna thank everybody for coming out to help me celebrate somebody that has become real close to me. Thanks to everybody who helped me with the whole thing and to man Cash who gone be the DJ for the night. YALL LETS TURN UP!!" He said as everybody started to cheer.

King handed me the mic and even though I was a little nervous I said a few words.

"Thanks everybody for coming out to help me celebrate..I'm gonna kick my friends ass who I know helped King set this up" I say as the crowd laughed.

"We still love you boo" Mia yelled out making the crowd laugh again.

"But anyways I don't know all of you so by the end of he night yall make sure y'all say wassup to me. Other then that..LETS POP SOME BOTTLES!!!" I say as the DJ bumped the music back up and the crowd went crazy.