❤Handle Business❤

King POV:

"What I tell ya ass bout going to my house" I yell in Angel face while grabbing her throat.

"I didn't go to your house, I went to your mom house to talk to Kayla" Angel says as she try to pry my hands from around her neck (Angel on the side).

I got a call from Kayla this morning telling me Angel stopped by telling her about what went down at the party last night. I swear this girl is pressed. Like DAMN LET ME BREATH!

'I dont give a fuck Angel, stay away from my family. I'm not gone say this shit again" I point my finger in her face, giving her a death glare.

"So you dont love me no more, after all we been through King really? I messed up I can admit that but don't act like you dont miss me. We was each other first love. I still love you King. Don't you love me still?" she asks me seating on her couch, rubbing her throat.

"You a trip guh" I laugh sarcastically. "You right, you was my first luh but you took that shit when u decided to open yo legs for a nigga that didn't even care fah you. I gave yah everything and you was just going behind my back being a nasty ass no class thot" I say getting up to leave. I can't deal with this shit right now!

I'm not gonna stop King, you will be mine. Just give me a chance to prove it to you. Please" she says with tears glistening in her eyes.

I'm not gone lie, Angel will always have a soft spot in my heart. She was my first love, first girl to lose my virginity too, she was even the first girl I brought home to meet my moms. And look where that got me! Angel really is a sweet girl, which attracted me to her but once her mother died from cancer our senior year of high school, she turned into a new person. Somebody I can't fuck with. But looking at her now, I couldn't help but feel bad for her. Should I give her another chance? Shit man! I dont know what to do.

"I'll think about it" I say as I closed the door walking back to my car. I need a blunt asap.

Mia POV:

"Bae wake up" I say to Chris as he layed on top of me. Last night was sooo good. Chris took care of me and let me tell yall...I BET THE NEIGHBORS KNOW HIS NAME! (I'm childish )

"What you want" he groaned turning on his back. This nigga need to get up!

"Get up, I have to pee" I say squirming underneath him.

"Hold it" he say rubbing his eyes

"I can't, now move yo big ass off me" I say as I get up and walk to his bathroom that was connected to his room. I swear I love this house! I did my business and washed my hands and brushed my teeth, washed my face and put on Chris robe that hung on the back of the door.

"Now lay yo ass back down..its only ten" he says checking his phone while pulling the covers back over his head. Ugh he lazy!

"No get up, I wanna go shopping. You not about to sleep all day" I say pulling the covers off him, exposing his naked body. Oh my!

"Damn ok, with yo spoiled ass. Let me shower first" he says getting out the bed and kissing me before walking into the bathroom.

"Bae where the condom at" I ask pulling the sheets off the bed.

"Uhh" he say looking nervous with his toothbrush in his mouth

"CHRIS" I scream. I better not be pregnant!

Kayla POV:

"Ma, can I ask you something" I say as I sat on her King size bed.

"Yeah, wassup baybeh" she says turning the tv down.