❤Sunday Dinner❤

King POV:
"Can you sit ya ass down some where" I say as I watch Jayla dance around the kitchen.

"I'm not hurting you" she said coming close to me to sing a few lyrics in my ear. I'm not gone lie, she got vocals.

"I ain't cook this shit for nothing..you better come eat" I say as I ate the last of the eggs off my plate.

I made pancakes, bacon, eggs and grits for Jayla this morning just as another apology. I thought I was gone get some affection in return but all her ass wanna do is dance this morning.

"Yasssass this my part..be quiet" she said as she started rapping J Cole lyrics.

You need a nigga that you know is not gon' run his mouth

You need a nigga when he done probably gon' put you out

You need a nigga that's gon' put it in your mouth

Dick so big it's like a foot is in yo' mouth
And you ain't babysitting, but my kids all on yo' couch

And oh, you nasty, oh, oh, you nasty
Both graduated so fuck keepin' it classy

"Yeah Ight...I'll put something in ya mouth" I say under my breath.

"I see you tryna be funny.. Kingston" she says mushing my head.

"Don't ever call me that again" I said with a straight face.

She just laughed and started to eat her food. She better be glad I like her ugly ass.

"Why you don't like your name?"

"Who said I didn't like it?" I say looking over at her.

"You kept it from me, why?" She said making eye contact with me.

"Technically I didn't keep it from you..I just shortened it..what I look like going up to somebody sayin..oh hi my name is Kingston..that shit sound gay" I say.

"I think it's cute" she say

"You think everything cute"

"Shidd you ain't cute" she say as she took our plates to the sink.

I just got up and was finna walk up stairs.

"Where you going?" she ask

"Away from yo lying ass..I'm not finna sit there while you tell lies" I say

"What I lie about?" she ask crossing her arms.

"Me not being cute..I'm beyond cute..I'm sexy guh" I say rubbing my hands over my waves.

"Yeah Ight" she say before walking up the stairs ahead of me.

She know I'm sexy!

Jayla POV:
"So where we going today?" I ask King as he laid on my bed as I looked for something to wear.

"To go eat some of the best New'awlins food you gone eva taste" he says flipping through channels.

I just got out the shower so I only had on a towel covering me up and covering my wet hair.

"And where is that at"? I know I sound nosey but oh well..I need to know where I'm going.

"Can you just get dressed ma..what's with the questions?" He says coming to help me pick a outfit out.

"I can pick a outfit out myself..thank you very much..now get out please" I say pointing to my open door.

"Oh I thought I could get a floor show for the one time..come on I ain't seen you in a while" he says grabbing my ass through my towel.