❤️Rehearsal❤️

Jayla P.O.V.
"You know you can't ignore me forever right?"

"Who said?"

"Damn, your still mad at me? What do I have to do for you to talk to me again?"

"You don't got to do shit, I'm just ready to get my diploma like my big bro want me to. I really don't need to hear nothing from you."

"Wow really? You can forgive King but can't even forgive me? I was only doing what he wanted me to do."

"Just drop it J."

I was up at the school this morning practicing for graduation with all the seniors. I thought it would be a good idea to finally speak to Chris since he hasn't been speaking to me but I guess that was a bad idea. It's been about a month since the court date and everything is going fine, I visit my baby whenever I can and he always calls me. I'm working and saving up and I'm making sure the club is running smoothly. Everybody is doing good and we spend a lot of time together but lately Chris hasn't really been the same towards me. And I'm hurt by that because that's suppose to be my brother, so it kills me that we aren't speaking.

I walked back over to Justin and a group of my other dancer friends who was crowded around talking as we waited to be placed in line.

"He still ain't talking to you?"I shook my head no as I leaned my head up against his arm.

"Like damn I get we didn't tell him right away but I thought after the court date he would come around. King's coming home next month so he really need to drop his attitude."

"He'll come around, just don't force him to." I nod my head before turning around to pay attention to what the teachers were instructing us.

We practiced how to walk in, where we would be sitting at, and which ways we would walk on to the stage to receive our diploma. The people who would give speeches practiced them today and I said mine on behalf of the dance department. After about two hours of doing this, rehearsal was finally over and I was ready to go.

"So what you about to get on? You going out with us tonight?" Justin asked me as he walked me to my car.

"No, I'll pass. I have to work early in the morning." I say turning around to face him once I made it to my car.

He straight faced me before speaking. "Really Jayla, all you do is work. You can't have fun one night?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why does it matter, I'll see you at the studio for practice tomorrow anyway."

He placed his arm on the roof of the car above me as he smirked down at me. "I was just hoping that you could finally give me that dance."

"Yeah and I was just hoping that you would finally find some common sense, before I break ya fucking jaw."

Me and Justin both turned around to the sound of Chris voice. He looked beyond pissed and this time I couldn't blame him. Justin sometimes say the wrong things and this time it definitely was at the wrong time.

"What is your problem man? I wasn't talking to you so mind ya business."

"You didn't have to be talking to me, but you talking inappropriate to my sister knowing she got a whole ass nigga. She got a nigga that's crazy and who got a crazy best friend just looking to fuck somebody up." Chris says stepping forward and slapping Justin's arm down from above the car.