❤The Talk❤

So I decided that Yes there will be a sequel! Y'all knew I couldn't stop writing about King and Jayla. I need help with a title name so feel free to give me ideas. Enjoy!❤

King P.OV.
"Nice to see you again Kingston"

"Nice to be here again Pastor Bailey"

"Come in and have a seat"

I walked into his office once again nervous just like the first time. I knew once I entered into this place there was no holding back. No lies, no secrects, just him and me and of course God himself.

"Thank you for letting me come see you again. Talking to you really helps me" I say looking over at him.

Pastor Bailey wasn't your typical pastor. Yeah he wore his nice suits and had one of the biggest churches in Atlanta but he still held his humble roots. He most importantly told it like it was, whether it hurt your feelings or not.

And at this point in my life I need somebody who not scared to hit me with some truth.

"You know my office is open up to you anytime Kingston. I've missed seeing you around."

"I know, hopefully I build up enough courage to start coming back. I just don't want folks to call me a hyprocite."
He laughed. "Boy my congregation is full of hyprocites, sinners, adulterers, killers, rapist, fornicaters, liers, cheaters, everything. Whatever you can think of I've seen one of them on Sunday. I don't worry about who comes into the house of the Lord because he said come as you are. I'm just glad that they decided to come."

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah that's true".

"So have you applied what we talked about last time into your life?" He ask.

"Well I did reach out to Jayla like you suggested and it worked. She agreed to meet me today for lunch. As for the daily prayers I'm still struggling with that." I confess.

"Why?"

"I just feel like after all the wrong I've done in my life why would God want to listen to me."

"Do you believe with your whole heart that God is your savior and he died for the world sins?"

I thought for a moment before truthfully answering. "Yeah I do, I mean I still have my doubts and questions but I do believe."

"Then he knows your heart Kingston, God doesn't judge and as humans we sometimes forget that. If there is one person who we can wholeheartedly trust in, it's God. He loves us unconditionally even when we fail to love ourselves."

I took what he said in for a moment, even though I didn't know much about this whole religious thing I still knew that God was my everything. This lifestyle I'm living I should have been dead but thinking back I knew I had Gods favor over me.

"I understand pastor"

"Good now let's talk about something else. Is that ok?"

"Yeah sure, I'll talk about anything"