❤Love &War❤

Jayla P.O V.

"I just want to tell you guys that you all have been doing such a amazing job. Every routine looks flawless and without you my vision of how the performance should look would not be possible. I know tomorrow is a big deal for a lot of you especially us seniors, I want us to just do our best and dance our hearts out."

The big performance was tomorrow and I thought it would be only right if I gave a little speech in class today. Inspite of all the drama that's been going on in my life I still pulled through and got every routine done.

"So did you decide on what order the show will go in" Kayla ask as the others look at me for answers.

"Yeah..everyone will open up the show and then the solo dancers will have their time. After that the senior dance is up and the closing performance will be my solo."

"Are you going to tell us what school you picked?" Justin ask.

"No guys, you will have to wait until graduation to see what school I pick."

I got a few disappointed looks from some of the dancers but to be honest I really haven't picked a school. I really do hope I get accepted into Julliard that's in New York or Pownsend which is here in Atlanta.

"Have everything you need for tomorrow and get plently of rest" I call out after them as the bell rung to signal the end of the day.

I packed my duffle bag up and put my phone inside getting ready to leave.

"Jayla?"

"Yeah" I answer turning around to see my dance teacher.

"I just wanted to say that you've done an amazing job and I'm proud of you."

"Thank you" I say, smiling big.

"Your going to go far in life honey and I'm glad that I've got to experience it with you. Congratulations." She says handing me two acceptance letters from Julliard and Pownsend.

I gave her a hug as she walked out the studio. At this point I'm still speechless, I got into both schools and its nothing but a blessing.

"Congrats sis" Kayla says running up to me and hugging me.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming" I say still in shock.

"Nope, your not dreaming." She says hugging me again. "This calls for a dance"

Kayla turns on the song Somebody: by Natalie La Rose ft Jeremih  and I immediately begin to dance. I was so happy that I didn't even care that a crowd began to form inside the studio to watch us. Me and Kayla dance together all the time so it felt no different then if we were in our house studio.

(Video in MM. Jayla in the black shirt and Kayla in the red and black).

Once we got done we both took a bow as the crowd cheered for us.

I'm really gonna miss it here!

King P.O.V
"Just tell me what I need to know and you can go"

"I'm telling you the truth, I know nothing."

I signalled Chris and he shot the guy in his left shoulder. We been torturing this dude for the last hour and even in all this pain he still refuse to talk.